Tibooburra Gold - free ebook (no longer available)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you who requested a copy of Tibooburra Gold. I have had an eye infection lateley and apologise for not getting them away. Those who attached their email address to their request I have sent. Those who still want a copy please attache your email address and I'll see what I can do. My eyes aren't that good yet but getting there. And I have been surprised at the amount of people requesting this book. It is the first Ebook I wrote on CDs way back in 2005 and probably the most successful of the 7 I wrote. I will not be printing any copies but if you want an Email copy let me know.
Hope your eyes get better. Could you please send me a copy to [Mod edit: Personal contact details must not be posted on PA. Always use the Conversations function to make direct contact with other members]

To all of you who requested a copy of Tibooburra Gold. I have had an eye infection lateley and apologise for not getting them away. Those who attached their email address to their request I have sent. Those who still want a copy please attache your email address and I'll see what I can do. My eyes aren't that good yet but getting there. And I have been surprised at the amount of people requesting this book. It is the first Ebook I wrote on CDs way back in 2005 and probably the most successful of the 7 I wrote. I will not be printing any copies but if you want an Email copy let me know.
I would love to get a copy if possible please ,[Mod edit: Personal contact details must not be posted on PA. Always use the Conversations function to make direct contact with other members]

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have now posted more than 40 books I think that is enough for now. If I offer it again I will let you now. Thank you all for your interest and I hope the book helps you find gold in one of the greatest places in Australia.
I have now been helping people find gold all around Australia for over 40 years and have loved every minute of it. It has been one of my greatest pleasures to watch the look on a first timers face when they uncover their first gold nugget, no matter how big or small.
I have now pretty much retired from prospecting but continue to write for the wonderful Gold Gem & Treasure magazine by delving into my considerable experience and love of both the hunt for gold, and of the bush.
I hope you will continue to buy the magazine and help keep what is the only Australian magazine devoted to our amazing hobby.
Cheers, and good hunting, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts