Xterra 705 finds by Amachris

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I couldn't help myself last night ,with the thought of more buried treasure ,so back to the same beach
This time for a 4hr hunt for a total of $62.55 very happy
The finds where a bit further spread out and not too many spills largest was $5.45 most where within the top 100 mm but dug 2 X $2 that where deeper than my AT pointer covered an area about 100 X 50+ meters so a little tired this morning
And sorry no florins, but keen to find some pre decs as yet I haven't found any and I've tried most of our old local parks etc
May have to travel or do a bit more research
I'm loving my nel hunter coil it seems to be deeper than the stock coil and allows much better audio disc
1443309056_image.jpeg

I'm following rockets hunts with interest as I'm pretty keen to upgrade to either the racer or the fors core as both look to be very light and speedy units for the $

Amachris said:
I'm following rockets hunts with interest as I'm pretty keen to upgrade to either the racer or the fors core as both look to be very light and speedy units for the $

I follow Rockets hunts as well, I think he did well with the 705. I have a lot to do to catch up.(if ever)

Cheers, DD

the 705 smashes the goldies, and does that best with the eliptical gold coil. Its not a deep coil, but goldies seldom are. Just find enough goldies with the 705, sell it, and have enough for a pro pack nokta, or makro :)

Well couldn't resist another hunt,getting greedy,anyway hunted long and hard for lesser finds than the previous nights
Although I did manage to find a surfboard for one of the kids,so that was cool
But happy all the same,dropped a $1 in the car somewhere so include that as well
Need to find another spot as the cupboard is getting barer
Bloody addictive this coin hunting,a lot more goldies found with the 705 and Nel , than gold nuggets found with my sdc
Although love doing both
1443514082_image.jpeg

Got out for another hunt last night for an hour or so ,took one of the kids with me,bad mistake tooooooo boring watching dad scratch around in the sand and no interest in having a go herself so we left early
1443824849_image.jpeg

Maybe detector needs to play YouTube clips to keep interest
Was a few less targets last night,a bit of a police incident on the beach with a drunk and we found a buried skateboard so going well in the lost toy department

The results of last nights hunt 1.5 hrs
I'll get my racer or fors in the not to distant future if I can keep this up
Surprised by the lack of jewellery finds considering the number of coins I'm finding
Got 1 x $2 at about 13-14 inches last night was just a faint tone that read 32 moved some sand and signal became much stronger will see if I get the chance tonight for another round
1443922636_image.jpg

Latest posts