Xterra 705 finds by Amachris

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
Been three months now since I bought the xterra705 with the stock concentric coil
I've been hunting a few different locations parks beaches etc with mixed results,best finds so far 2 x gold rings on my third outing from a little lake beach about 10 meters long
I dig anything with a repeatable audio and tid,have been enjoying the challenge
I think I share the area with quite a few other detectorists as all the busy parks and beaches are very clean
I'll post more of my finds as I go along
Cheers
Chris
1439083357_image.jpg

Thanks for the comments gents
Still haven't walked over a pre dec coin as yet,still trying the older parks but Noosa does not seem to have may original parks or the ones that are have already been heavily detected,or it could be my newbie status that's slowing me down
That doesn't stop me from trying or continuing to hope for one
This hobby is very addictive
Used to go fishing at night now I find myself walking through parks at night
My kids think I've lost it
Cheers

It's been a while since I have had time to get out
Went out for a 2hr hunt last night on a little used and looks like little detected beach
No jewellery to speak of but heaps of coins $64.45 in total, my best coin take yet , with quite a few coin spills , best was $9.20
Look forward to returning when time permits
1443151597_image.jpeg

Excellent finds looks like its almost paid for itself :)

AtomRat said:
Great effort indeed mate, gotta love the coin spills.. I recon its drunk people from where I've usually found them in parks

Hmm parks near pubs, i'll put that in my list. Be hard not to stop for a few :) i can see it now 1 step forward 2 steps back bit of a sway here and there (sounds like me detecting straight) :lol:

Latest posts