Work/jobs you cant refuse.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muk

Reaction score
Gday all had a mate call me and asked if I was interested in a job back in Newman and to send him my cv then I txt another mate to see if it was still ok to have him as a reference on my cv got a txt back from him saying I didnt know you were on the market for work come and work for us checked out what was on offer and back to Newman I go FIFO 2and1roster my first mate was a bit disappointed I didnt go with them but understood Im very keen on the new job and to be heading back to Newman Im sure Ill find some downtime to fit in some detecting cheers Muk.

Jumping on a plane to Perth today then on another at 5-30am tommorrow to Newman to start my new job have been told my swing will be a bit mixed up at first so Im sure I will fit in some detecting will be good to get back to Newman catch up with my young bloke and his family also some friends and I sure it wont be as cold as here in vic cheers Muk.

Yep plenty of different rosters going at the moment weather is nice and cool as well perfect for a bit of detecting have got my trusty sdc with me and will team up with my son and his 7000 perfect pair cheers Muk. :perfect:

Got a few days off to get on to my new swing went out with a mate for a look we picked up 7bits between us 4 with a5000 with 14 inch nuggetfinder coil and 3 with my sdc covered lots of kms good time had cheers Muk.
1560719080_807e5628-72b7-4fdb-9bcf-7fb217ea33b7.jpg

I didnt flowerpot but my mate did his moves were pretty bad but it made me laugh cheers Muk.

Latest posts