Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
dam it said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last 4 posts CRACKED ME UP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what's your wringer :playful:

Bloody spell check :rolleyes:

So what's your whinge is what was meant to appear :zzz: too early.

Manpa said:
Petrol just made 2.22 per litre foe ron91 in Adelaide. :argh:

Just paid $197.9 (198.0 :rolleyes:) at Horsham on our way to SA, glad it was the 200 series and not the truck. Last Saturday I paid $620.00 to fill the truck :rolleyes: same time last year give or take 10 litres was $430.00

Fuel is without doubt the epitome of price fixing if I've ever seen it :mad: Not once in all my living days have I ever seen fuel priced lower than 0.1 of the nearest higer cent bracket :mad: The ACCC and every government is a whip to the true power brokers of economy imo.

Just back from a 1100 round trip to Geraldton to look at a house to buy and was shocked that diesel was cheaper than in Perth, we paid $1.68 on leaving Perth and filled up at Dongara for $1.62 on return, so yes go figure, around geraldton most expensive was $1.89 but most were in the $1.69 mark which at a Woolworths franchised or a Coles servo the .04c off brings it back below Perth, as matter of interest diesel was $1.98 in Northhamton, was a time the cheapest in Geraldton on our annual pilgramage north was the 440 nth of Gersldton but $1.89 p/l today, anyways thats my Bitch for today now for a Glenfiddick over ice and chelaxx.

Mackka said:
It will be $3.00/Ltr within a few months.
Mackka
Unfortunately there's SFA we can do about the price of fuel unless we stop moving around as we were forced to do during Lockdowns which forced the price of oil and fuel to plumit, I'll gladly pay the going price to be able to travel where and when I want after being locked out of my own State and not being allowed to travel to others. :pickshovel: :goldnugget: :Y:

Luckily for us we are close to doc, dentist, pubs, hospitals, buses, ferries(river-but not atm),supermarket-IGA, Heritage listed Mowbray Park--by the way some are turning up at dusk and detecting-NO DON'T F IT UP FOR THE REST OF US-,so petrol isn't in the equation. I have to still run out of lpg as the last tank was a bummer just keeps stalling on me at low revs.

Transport costs to ship goods around will go up even more than they have recently especially vegetables. Feel sorry for the companies that have reps on the road again as i know they cost companies heaps in petrol and diesel.
Anyway i am off to my once a month fill up and hope to get out of it with $100.00. Wish me luck.
Mackka

Mackka said:
Transport costs to ship goods around will go up even more than they have recently especially vegetables. Feel sorry for the companies that have reps on the road again as i know they cost companies heaps in petrol and diesel.
Anyway i am off to my once a month fill up and hope to get out of it with $100.00. Wish me luck.
Mackka
A $100 worth of fuel :D
Where are you going from pump 1 to pump 3 :lol: :lol:

dam it said:
Mackka said:
Mackka
A $100 worth of fuel :D
Where are you going from pump 1 to pump 3 :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Sorry Mackka but that was quite funny.

Latest posts