Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this Bjay. Back packers in tropical countries that smell like peaches rotting in the sun. I dont know if its them or there damp clothes or a combination. Pheeew :lol:

Bjay said:
Is that bad smelly people or the ones that lather on the supposed nice smelly stuff.
Me I like the smell of rotting seaweed. No not on a person thats just weird , but at the beach.
Yep I know its still weird.
Bjay is obviously an old sea dog at heart.

Bjay said:
Goldfreak said:
How about this Bjay. Back packers in tropical countries that smell like peaches rotting in the sun. I dont know if its them or there damp clothes or a combination. Pheeew :lol:
Ya forgot the hairy armpits. :eek:
:awful: wheres that vomit emoji when ya need it

The Russians, eliminated 20 million of their own people up to and during WW2. There was no Nuremberg trial for them!!!

I am sorry to all our Defence Force personnel that have served or are serving because today the Taliban have taken Kabul and the President has fled leaving the country. 20 years of your life and the deaths of many Australian Soldiers and 100,000 and more Americans have been for NOTHING. Women and young girls there will now go back to not having an education nor a life for that matter.
Rant over.
Mackka

Mackka said:
I am sorry to all our Defence Force personnel that have served or are serving because today the Taliban have taken Kabul and the President has fled leaving the country. 20 years of your life and the deaths of many Australian Soldiers and 100,000 and more Americans have been for NOTHING. Women and young girls there will now go back to not having an education nor a life for that matter.
Rant over.
Mackka

yep a bloody total balls up.

1629077983_screenshot_20210816-102949_facebook.jpg

We should have just went in hit who we needed to and got out, thats something every one can understand including the Afghans. The problem came when we tried to go beyond that.

Identifying the enemy would have been near impossible, even more so when any kid can step out the door and shoot you.
I remember worrying at the time when they were training their military as I had thoughts some percentage of them would pass that knowledge onto the bad guys.

Be better off putting bountys on the heads of the leaders as them locals are the safest way to take them out and money talks.

I was having a laugh about this today at work.

When they went in all the pacifists were condemning them. While they were there, they were also condemned. Now they are out they are condemned.

Lets be real, its Afghanistan. All the optimism in the world even by force was not going to make any lasting change.

OldGT said:
I was having a laugh about this today at work.

When they went in all the pacifists were condemning them. While they were there, they were also condemned. Now they are out they are condemned.

Lets be real, its Afghanistan. All the optimism in the world even by force was not going to make any lasting change.
OldGT
Our national broadcaster was at the forefront when it came to condemnation of our troops and our involvement..
Now ironically, they have switched sides .. :8

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08...WgOtID4S22zOGm9dXALUWgJnpoSsaa6LxQhPzXHkVDymw

Taliban wants Afghanistan to exist as it did in the 7th century ... :/

Hasn't this been going on for past 1000 years or more, nothing has changed and nothing will.
US and allies get out and let them get on with what they know best, fighting and killing, 20 years have proven this.
And if we step back to Vietnam, Korea?
Australia should immediately deport any who are connected with the Taliban, no ifs no buts!

Latest posts