What did you discover or learn today!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TenOunce Tone said:
I learnt that a man can go without alcohol for 9 years :D
thats awesome! i think more of us should learn that! well done. i struggle with one day at a time. but slip less and less.
i learnt that even i can find gold!

I learnt that my boss couldnt organise a root in a brothel.
Need to keep calm, just a few more days till holidays.

I discovered that under "Forum - Gold Maps & Resources- Google Earth - Gold Mines & Deposits - Past & Present - All States" I can find google earth locations for old gold mines across the state. No more wondering where the old mines were located.

(can't post the direct link as I'm under 10 posts!!)

Thanks Nugget for sharing!!!!

I now know that I've got the bug real bad .... I looked at the clouds and saw a crevice in some rocks immediately !!!
Steve

I used to call bosses like gregs and gtol's chopper pilots.. they come in with all arms waving in big circles, blow a lot of hot air downwards at their workers,loiter for ten minutes creating havoc among those being forced to listen to the turbo whine and depart with nothing productive to show for the visit

TenOunce Tone said:
I used to call bosses like gregs and gtol's chopper pilots.. they come in with all arms waving in big circles, blow a lot of hot air downwards at their workers,loiter for ten minutes creating havoc among those being forced to listen to the turbo whine and depart with nothing productive to show for the visit

what a pearler!!! - i had a boss that fitted that description to a tee!

keep them coming ....

Casper

I have learnt that looking after my wife, after she has had knee replacement surgery, is bloody hard work!!

gadgetman45 said:
I have learnt that looking after my wife, after she has had knee replacement surgery, is bloody hard work!!

Hey Gadgetman, I'm yet to find out how hard :eek: .... only 24 hours into her holiday just 3 weeks ago in Holland my bride of 35 years dislocates her knee - damages the femur - they want to do a knee replacement - she discharged only yesterday but i shoulda been picking her up at the airport and bringing her home yesterday :( . Will see her home in 6 weeks 8.(

casper

1387858016_image.jpg
Discovered Pipers Creek lime kilns from the 1830's.
1387857915_image.jpg