What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjay said:
You need to light a fire miss Potts. Doesnt matter what channel its on. :fire:
The fire is already lit Bjay, letting it go out as its stifling inside tonight :fire:
Lovely poster of your beautiful gold finds. Nice work Mrs Bjay. Good work finding all those lovelies you too.

:p :D :fire:
Heehe oh yes righto, ya didnt specify :8
And look up at the full moon too, its looking gorgeously plump and moony :playful:

Taking the Caravan out of mothballs, unfortunately not for prospecting, so fishing will have to do, lol.

Yip Yah, Stage 1 "unlockdown" in S.A. includes Caravan Parks and Campgrounds as from Monday 11th May. Our Premier has even recommended we do so to help kick start rural areas.

I put the van to bed not expecting this so soon, so time to prep the van, work out where I want to go and hit the road. :) Problem is, I want to go to the Vic Goldfields, hopefully by July that will be possible. In the mean time, find where I've hidden all the fishing gear.....

I have been doing the same as condor as in cleaning up the caravan

Just in case they open thing's up I will be ready to head off

Goody

Well wishfull, my 1st choice is Mt Crawford to go for a swing. Camp is closed at the mo, but gonna ph nxt wk to see if n when they open. Second choice is over the Yorky with the fishing rods, might bring the 2300 anyway. No van park tho, I'm rigged for free camps. PM me any recommendations lol....

As I'm solo and keep to myself, can't see much risk :)

after an afternoon cutting firewood, Im soaking my aching tortured body, bones & titanium reinforcements in a deep hot bath
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh
1589026866_img_20200509_193322.jpg

I had a fruit salad for lunch, and Mrs D made us a Vegan meal for dinner. She's impressed with my compliance, she just doesn't know I stole a drumstick from the cold Woolies roast Chook in the fridge between meals. Even had to bribe my youngest daughter with a piece of chook when she sprung me, just to make sure she didn't dob me in :)

Manpa said:
Ded Driver said:
Jaros said:
Where's the rest of ya?
had to throw the rest of me over my shoulder to keep a clear appropriate photo :power: :lol:
Ah, yes, but can you lick your own eyebrows! :playful: :playful:
no .... but I can breathe through my ears :playful:

Latest posts