What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I am having a slight dispute with a new fangled front loader washing machine / dryer
I have the wash side of it down pat but the dry side of it still has me stuffed
Yes I am mostly house trained with old type machines
But this one has me stuffed even reading the instructions I am having a bit of a challenge but I am man and it is a man made machines know where the power plug is so I have the power
And if push comes to shove I will go the old fashioned way and hang out the washing on the line to dry

What am I doing right now? Going through old photos and scanning them to my computer.
My brand new 2002 Nissan Coilcab, first trip away, could have been seriously damaged if I'd been on a wooded section and not crossing a lake.
Much huffing and puffing was able to extract myself and get back on the road.

1587086774_nissan_close_call_001.jpg

Going red in the face from idiots hitting my buttons :mad: We've been told to remove all pens so customers can't share them. But, repeatedly someone will then offer other people their own pen to use to fill out paperwork, and also stand right next to a complete stranger or two while they do it, even though we have set up spaced work benches. I just pointed out to two giggling idiots that the object of the exercise was not to deny people pens, but to enforce the social distancing measures that we have been told we need to do if we wish to keep trading, and that if a cop walks in (Vic Police are one of our customers), it will cost them over $1600 each and us $10,000 as a business. Add this to the people who want to lick their fingers and remove cash from their wallet/purse, and the d1cks who walk straight back down the waiting incoming queue despite being asked to exit along the marked arrows on the floor :mad:

P.S. just served two cops while I was writing this :)

Few more photos out of the archives.

My lifetime mate, second from left passed on his 70th birthday (Diabetes) R.I.P Robbie (Relaxing after a day of dryblowing.)

1587109640_gang_of_four_001.jpg

Took over an hour to for this little fella Echidna to unravel himself for photo.

1587109759_echidna_001.jpg

One of only a couple Mountain Devils I've found in the bush.

1587109840_mountain_devil_001.jpg

Just had two stubbies and yeah feeling the affect from them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have not had a drink for awhile hahaha

Goody :D

Deepseeker said:
Going red in the face from idiots hitting my buttons :mad: We've been told to remove all pens so customers can't share them. But, repeatedly someone will then offer other people their own pen to use to fill out paperwork, and also stand right next to a complete stranger or two while they do it, even though we have set up spaced work benches. I just pointed out to two giggling idiots that the object of the exercise was not to deny people pens, but to enforce the social distancing measures that we have been told we need to do if we wish to keep trading, and that if a cop walks in (Vic Police are one of our customers), it will cost them over $1600 each and us $10,000 as a business. Add this to the people who want to lick their fingers and remove cash from their wallet/purse, and the d1cks who walk straight back down the waiting incoming queue despite being asked to exit along the marked arrows on the floor :mad:

P.S. just served two cops while I was writing this :)

1587316967_img_45891.jpg

Latest posts