What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished submitting the final assignment in the first module of our Certificate III in Business. Mrs M has to shoot off to Perth in the morning so we really wanted to get this out of the way. Only five more modules to be knocked off by June :oops: and prospecting season is about to get cranked up....:rolleyes:

Looking like some rain headed our way. Currently doing a delivery to a distribution center. My jobs good but I need to earn a bit more as my house is still unfinished. Will be heading to Queensland soon to get some mining related tickets and then look for fifo work. Screenshot_20230321_075129.jpg

Last edited:
FIFO work is a marriage killer... Quite a few companies don't do it anymore ...

LW...
Same reason alot of army relationships go pear shaped during deployment. Its not ideal but like the song goes... I got bills I gotta pay
So I'ma gon' work, work, work every day
I got mouths I gotta feed
So I'ma gon' make sure everybody eats.

FYI my Mrs isnt anything like the one in the video lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same reason alot of army relationships go pear shaped during deployment. Its not ideal but like the song goes... I got bills I gotta pay
So I'ma gon' work, work, work every day
I got mouths I gotta feed
So I'ma gon' make sure everybody eats. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrQHeDcMi8&ved=2ahUKEwiu4bSl9ev9AhXcDLcAHQobBtkQuAJ6BAgPEAE&usg=AOvVaw1XqhYVX6lXhN2qql4lQBhd FYI my Mrs isnt anything like the one in the video lol.
I used to do 6 week stints in the Arctic, Siberia, Nevada, Colorado, Namibia. Fortunately my wife is very tolerant. I gave up the long stints when the second child was born. Often no phone for the entire period.

I used to do 6 week stints in the Arctic, Siberia, Nevada, Colorado, Namibia. Fortunately my wife is very tolerant. I gave up the long stints when the second child was born. Often no phone for the entire period.
You never had to worry Goldierocks because no man can compete with your impeccable knowledge of rocks 💪

I'm not sure that my impeccable knowledge of rocks got many kudos on the home front and there are always potentially competing men ;)

But we have been together 44 years now and it has been good.
We should cherish everyday they put up with the likes of us. 44 years is a great innings Goldierocks. I have been with my wife for 13 years and have young children. I just found out some devastating news today though. Wont be going anywhere now and all my priorities have changed. What we thought was a bowel obstruction is a tumor and it has spread to her liver 😪

We should cherish everyday they put up with the likes of us. 44 years is a great innings Goldierocks. I have been with my wife for 13 years and have young children. I just found out some devastating news today though. Wont be going anywhere now and all my priorities have changed. What we thought was a bowel obstruction is a tumor and it has spread to her liver 😪
I am so sorry Goldfreak. Look after her.

That's terrible news Goldfreak. Times like this we need to take a look at our lifestyle. There's a lot more important things than working to build a lifestyle that we can't afford. You might be forced to slow things down a bit and sometimes we can live on a lot less money than we're used to spending. Hopefully they can get her health back soon.

Latest posts