What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm Sitting in the van having a beer, the wind has been roaring since yesterday arvo but thankfully it has finally dropped off a bit, they reckon Kempsey has had well over 100ml today and I'm sure we've had more here at Hat Head, thank God for the sandy soil, and tent pegs are useless in this wet ground so you have to improvise.20220706_163155.jpg20220706_163146.jpg20220706_163235.jpg

Just cooked my world famous Polish Salami Pizza 🤣🤣🤣 and mentioned to my wife the need for a 4th covid booster and i said we have had 4 shots is that the same ? Rang the chemist and he said yes 2 initial Covid shots and two boosters. He said he was getting heaps of calls because people were confused, like me, as to what is the definition of booster. It is “ each shot you have had”, FIO. Mackka

Counting our blessings, daughter has just had a house fire, got the kids, her partner and the dog out safely. Fire brigade arrived within 5 mins, damage contained to the kitchen, dining and lounge room, mainly smoke damage thankfully. We are babysitting the dog.
she was making up a concoction she uses in her massage business, done it hundreds of times, a moments in attention and bang, up she went.

Counting our blessings, daughter has just had a house fire, got the kids, her partner and the dog out safely. Fire brigade arrived within 5 mins, damage contained to the kitchen, dining and lounge room, mainly smoke damage thankfully. We are babysitting the dog.
she was making up a concoction she uses in her massage business, done it hundreds of times, a moments in attention and bang, up she went.
Glad all are ok mate. That's the main thing.

So glad everyone is safe. Things can be replaced but people can't . Mackka Stay Safe.

Latest posts