What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simmo what would you pay for a decent gel blaster? I presume there are good and bad models ? Cheers

Simmo what would you pay for a decent gel blaster? I presume there are good and bad models ? Cheers
My baby is about $2k!!
It really depends what you are after, what you want to use it for.
There are some rip offs out there no doubt.
Building yourself is a real hobbyist trait, patients is a virtue!
As mentioned, one of mine pictured is a HPA custom built M4 costing around $2k, powered by air, not battery.Untitled.jpg

2K :eek: Impressive bit of gear . When you say air powered does it use C02 cartridges or is that a pressure line at bottom of grip that goes to a canister ? Looks very similar to fittings we use on N02 ?

2K :eek: Impressive bit of gear . When you say air powered does it use C02 cartridges or is that a pressure line at bottom of grip that goes to a canister ? Looks very similar to fittings we use on N02 ?
Yeah, my side arm uses C02 bulbs.
This thing is powered by a tank on your back.
My tank, I can only go to 3000psi, but there are folks that have the carbon tanks that push 4500 psi.

This pic is not mine, but gives you an idea??main-qimg-664207fee9f9edcffd4400a42a4d8e7d-lq.jpg

Right now we're waiting for the rain 🌧 to arrive, we can hear the pitter patter as the light stuff starts. We've had 2 days of fine weather unlike the poor buggers south of Newcastle who have been hammered again. I've covered up the front sleeping area of the van with a tarp so the canvas will be dry when we pack up on Thursday, then it's off to Valla Beach for a couple of weeks.20220705_071526.jpg

Thanks Mackka, we'll be right, I feel sorry for the people getting flooded again, it must be devastating for them. Cheers 🍻 mate

Went up the shops and bought some food etc hic!! and found the internet not working--too co-incidental to be anything to but human interference. The Mrs was oblivious to the fact that she had moved the modem whilst looking for a pen????? 30 sec's after i came home twas fixed. Don't you love e'm.

Latest posts