What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seein that we've passed the 15 000 mark...
gotta scroll up to #34 :p
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=489541#p489541
1557864736_screenshot_2019-05-15-05-42-15.jpg

Packing up the van getting ready to leave Maryborough to head home after 2 weeks of LOOKING for the elusive gold hiding somewhere around this area.

Just got back from the Dr's to find out my surgical wound from a skin cancer (I suspect SCC) removal is now infected.Couldn't see my own Dr as he isn't in until Saturday. I have now got the next 3 days off.Don't forget your sunscreen when out and about guys,even in winter.

WalkaboutOz said:
Sitting in the Royal Mail Hotel, Nagambie eating rissoles, mash & veg washed down with a lemon quash :D

Good tucker at TRM Nagambie :Y: just don't rock up when the footy club has a night organised it can be a long wait for a feed. So what am I upto just so happens I've come home from work and been lumbered with the 2 youngest grandchildren :8 got up just after 3 :/ their tired :N: these are the challenging support scenarios for grandparents, lucky I love them :heart: :perfect:

Just home from a week away in the warm sunshine.
No luck detecting beaches tho, theyre all nice and clean.

Been missing our poochies so very much, can hardly wait to pick them up from their doggy hotel tomorrow morning.

Missing the puppies too as theyve all gone to their forever homes.
Sweet photo of Poppy and two of her pups all blissful on the couch.

1557909349_2587bca9-b246-4e77-8f4c-fdeea96d005f.jpg

Latest posts