What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Still at work. 8.( 8.( 8.( :awful: :awful:

Yeah I know what you mean :N: on the bright side for once I'm not :) so I'll have one for ya mate :beer:. Apart from taking the mickey out of Smoky I'm having a few quiet beers :beer: :beer: Big day tomorrow all social for once then hard at it again Sunday 8.( after Wednesday thing's slow down at last :) until November.

limpalot said:
I got Renmano premium, very moorish , better than De Bortoli. Takes the rasp out of the throat. :fire: Think I will sleep well tonight. :Y:

When I used to drink too much port as a young bloke and complain of the knock in my head the next day my Dad said Rob don't worry a head like that should ache :lol: :lol: :lol: ah I miss the old man :heart: :Y:

Thanks for the edit Jaros, and my apologies for the indiscretion. The Quiz got the better of me.... :8

A good win for the Broncos tonight Lonewolf.Great to see the Roosters can be beaten.The Broncos really had them worried forcing them to make some silly mistakes.
GO THE DRAGONS.

Slapped up a dodgy retort for making lump charcoal for the grill./ smoker...Sacked about 10kg of ironbark in it. This is my first time so I am expecting it to work perfectly :lol: :lol:
I will let you see how it works as it happens.
Packed it with wood...Sorry forgot to take a photo..
Stoked up the fire.
1558160219_20190518_153721-768x1580.jpg

30 mins in and it seems to be working :perfect: :beer:
1558160270_20190518_155854-768x1580.jpg

Put some iron around it to help keep the heat in.
1558160332_20190518_160646-768x1580.jpg

Will show the progress as it really starts to fire up from the chimney :Y: :) :beer:

Latest posts