Victorian Goldfields. Push to be Heritage listed.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Occasional -Panner
If you sign up now you WILL be covered till the 31 June 2018. This go's for everyone how signs up now. We signed up 2 new members last night at our meeting and they are covered till June 2018. You can go to this link print of the application form fill it in (remember to tick your nearest branch) then scan it. You can either E-mail it back or post it to the address on the form. We have branches at most parts of Victoria, East Gippsland-Stratford, West Gippsland-Drouin, North East-Yackandandah, Melbourne, Goldfield Central-Maryborough, Ballarat, Geelong,& Bendigo. If you want to join Geelong you will have to write that on the application form as it is a new branch that has just been formed. $50 for Individual / family membership or $30 for Pensioner / family membership.

wombat ;)

http://www.pmav.org.au/uploads/documents/PMAV_ApplicationForm_2016_17.pdf

1495587259_img045.jpg

Local Paper today.

Nice to see the stalwats still batting for us. :Y:

Uhuh...blanket verbal assurances at a Town Hall meeting does not give me confidence....

Gov'ts are renowned for this sort of behavior (last paragraph of JT's letter).... fight for 'pedantic' legislation...or we are sunk...

Cheers

OH NO. :N: ..... Just Read elsewhere that They want to do this in the Etheridge Shire, up Here in QLD.... There is a Town Meeting on Friday the 16/6/2017 at Georgetown Hall to address any Issues... Any-one up that way herd anything about This?

LW...

Ever seen a gost town, I'm sure that's what will happen in the G.T, so many of us keep the town alive and love going back...dont understand why the locals arn't kicking up a storm, It's also livelyhoods at stake here !

Gravity said:
Ever seen a gost town, I'm sure that's what will happen in the G.T, so many of us keep the town alive and love going back...dont understand why the locals arn't kicking up a storm, It's also livelyhoods at stake here !

Not a Modern one.. But im sure I will see some soon... I really Don't understand as well Gravity.... :|

LW...

I've signed the petition.

In the coming years you'll see more and more government and lobbyist activity trying to restrict all things gold and cash related as me move towards a cashless society. Have you read the recent recommendations to remove $100 notes from circulation and restrict cash transactions over $10,000?

It may sound like tin foil hat stuff but its pretty simple - the banking system wants to force us to transact electronically so that more liquidity is injected into the banking system - and this means have no means of alternative exchange. Gold is a means of exchange so it is therefore a target.

I wouldnt be surprised if other gold sites are next. Please get behind the cause of not going cashless and/or restricting the flow of PM's - if we succumb and there is another GFC we run the risk of starving if you get "locked out of the system" for whatever reason.

Anyway, nice weather we are having:)

Smells like " Utopia " to me.
Given that 2 " green " councils in Melbourne have managed to ban " Australia Day " and renaming it January 26th day on the basis of a survey of their electorate's !!
One surveyed 140 people the other less than 90 !!!

Keep making noise boys.

Cheers Scotty

Incompetent idiots, jeez for a labour gov to sack a council, what was in that report must have been a doozy.
Hopefully, they start with a clean slate and actually represent their communities.
(impossible not to have a political reference when the sacking of a council is concerned)

Yep it's a doozy alright no doubt about it, it's political without a doubt. No doubt there's a motive behind all of it.

Latest posts