tuena nugget hunt turns up coin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzz

Gold digger
Reaction score
Went to tuena with the gold bug pro dp for a little nugget hunting way up the bush around some old diggings no nuggets but turned up this nice little three pence coin 1885 I am lead to believe so I'm fairly happy with it anyway there's still treasure out there
1451692907_img_20160102_104820.jpg

Great little treasure find muzz ,... ground hasn't seen much good detecting on it previously then,.. so a good spot also,... well found.
silver. :D

Na I rekin there has been detectors in the area but not many detector holes round that are recent anyway good spot to go back to and work over next time Mabie to much junk for pi machine users as my vlf gold bug can wipe out some of the trash with discrimination feature

I've found a couple of three pence and sixpence right at popular parking spots in the gt. Nice find mate, always something to have a look at while detecting the goldfields! Was it around 6" - 8" deep?

AtomRat said:
I've found a couple of three pence and sixpence right at popular parking spots in the gt. Nice find mate, always something to have a look at while detecting the goldfields! Was it around 6" - 8" deep?
Na only bout 2" under caught up the topside of a log jam in a gully

Latest posts