Today my * finally karked it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0lddigg@

Dustin
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
As things die sometimes you have to let them go. This old bilge pump has been with me for 4 years its been rewired many times and its had a hard life. Today she fired her last twirl and let go. Rip old girl
1453875304_20160127_163446.jpg

Feel free to share your pain as your tools give up... i bet theres some crackers out there

G0lddigg@ said:
As things die sometimes you have to let them go. This old bilge pump has been with me for 4 years its been rewired many times and its had a hard life. Today she fired her last twirl and let go. Rip old girl
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/357/1453875304_20160127_163446.jpg

Feel free to share your pain as your tools give up... i bet theres some crackers out there
Mate, i'm mortified. I can't believe your tool has finally given up the ghost 8.(

Will it be a funeral or a cremation?
Reminds me of my last chest x-ray before I gave up the durries.

Good idea for a thread GD.

I cut the wires kept the screws and tossed her like the trash that she is.

Good stuff giving those up mate.

I feel your pain. Even though not a tool I lost my first and favorite pair of thongs last week. Never liked wearing thongs ( the foot type) until I found a pair up the beach one night about 12 years ago, served me well and ended up wearing them everywhere in summer. Still one good one but it just doesnt work by itself. Missus got me a new pair and there just not the same. Think ill go back to bare feet. :(

Not looking forward to the day my tool gives up :eek: , but I hear there have been some pretty good advancements with things that can be taken that help resolve any issue :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjay said:
I feel your pain. Even though not a tool I lost my first and favorite pair of thongs last week. Never liked wearing thongs ( the foot type) until I found a pair up the beach one night about 12 years ago, served me well and ended up wearing them everywhere in summer. Still one good one but it just doesnt work by itself. Missus got me a new pair and there just not the same. Think ill go back to bare feet. :(
Bloody hell Bjay, and i thought Dustin was in strife. You must be gutted mate :lol: But seriously, a good pair of thongs are harder to find than gold i reckon. :lol: Mind you, i can't believe you got 12 years out of them, i'm lucky to get one long summer out of mine.
Sorry for your loss Bjay 8.( 8.(

dam it said:
Please post pics of your one remaining thong maybe able to help :lol:
or another PA may have one .
Come on guys lets save Bjay,s feet . :lol:

Just go detecting along the beach always see plenty of lonely thongs in the floatsom, they are always the left one though go figure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny what you find at the beach. Also ended up with a pet kitten one night. Turned up at my spot and there it was. Obviously some callous prick had dumped it. Spent the whole night with us and slept on the end of the swag so he came home with us, since passed on.

Latest posts