TIM TSZYU VS JEFF HORN

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We all know 1 of histories best fights the rumble in the jungle...
This has been named the rumble on the reef!.
Old bull vs young bull
I am a huge fan of both and as much as i love jeff horn and his huge bravery,
I think tim may be faster nad have more stamina and that is where i have put my money...
We all know jeff has gone against real fighters and tim just up and comers but tim has title belts and if you have.
Whats your thoughts and your tips?

I tend to agree with you mate. there's a soft spot in my heart for both these fighters...'rumble on the reef;'..sounds like it will be! Certainly Jeff has been there and done that and I feel that he has an edge in punching power,so if he is to defeat Tszyu he will need to hammer him in the early rounds...and he is capable of doing just that...from what I've seen of Tszyu he tends to have his guard held a bit low for my liking, so if Jeff has done his homework then I think he needs to capitalise on that aspect of Tszyu's game. That being said Tszyu is an 'in your face' style of fighter. He keeps coming in at you relentlessly and as long as he can do that and dodge Jeff's awesome punching ability I think he is a good chance to take the match-up on points if it goes the distance. :cool:

1598347402_screenshot_20200825-191939.jpg

Wow!...so much for my assumptions as to how the fight would go! :8 The King is Dead...Long live the King. :cool:

@reefer is it true there are alot of spots or at least some good spots out your direction?
I am tempted to drive out bowral this weekend

SYD,STEEL, I'm at Shellharbour mate...no gold around here...bit of beach bash'n for coins etc but that's it. It might pay you to check-out Oallen Forde though.

Latest posts