The West Australian

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have an online subscription to The West Australian?

Im too tight to buy a minimum of a month when I only want todays paper. I can go to a news agent and buy one days paper not the whole month.

Cheers!

This article is available to subscribers who have digital access included in their subscription to The West Australian
Already a Subscriber? Log in

Subscribe now and get unlimited access to award-winning journalism from Western Australias biggest newsroom.

You got to subscribe to it

Goody

Nightjar said:
Steve, Looked from back to front, front to back for this article in Mondays West and didn't find it?
Hi Peter,
might only be online or maybe todays paper.
It wasn't there yesterday morning but appeared yesterday afternoon and still shows in today's version online.
I can see a picture of me, a cow and Peter Hill from Mt Weld but can't go any further due to the pay wall and I'm not taking out a months subscription to read one article.

Cheers!

goody2shoes said:
This article is available to subscribers who have digital access included in their subscription to The West Australian
Already a Subscriber? Log in

Subscribe now and get unlimited access to award-winning journalism from Western Australias biggest newsroom.

You got to subscribe to it

Goody
Yep Goody, that's why I asked if anyone had a subscription

madtuna said:
Nightjar said:
Steve, Looked from back to front, front to back for this article in Mondays West and didn't find it?
Hi Peter,
might only be online or maybe todays paper.
It wasn't there yesterday morning but appeared yesterday afternoon and still shows in today's version online.
I can see a picture of me, a cow and Peter Hill from Mt Weld but can't go any further due to the pay wall and I'm not taking out a months subscription to read one article.

Would this be it (from today's West I think)?
1572309286_wa_article.jpg

From the same journalist:
1572309366_wa_article2.jpg

Many thanks NJ and GS but that's not necessary, the servo is holding me a copy for when I get into town next week.
GS let me know what the lot you did buy cost and I'll repay you.

I did get emailed a copy from a mate. Bit disappointed actually. A lot of stuff attributed that was never said and in terms we would never use. Probably worse is stuff we did say that wasn't printed.

Spent two hours with them, toured a few wells and they had me posing for all sorts of photos, standing with a dead camel, crouching with a dead camel. Same again with rifle. Repeat process looking in a different directions.
Kicking dust looking despondent, kicking dust looking despondent with two others kicking dust to make the dust cloud bigger, The same again looking in different directions.

Then the only photo of me was none of them but one that looks like I'm about to break out boot scootin' :8

madtuna said:
Many thanks NJ and GS but that's not necessary, the servo is holding me a copy for when I get into town next week.
GS let me know what the lot you did buy cost and I'll repay you.

Don't worry about it, mate - the information and entertainment value of your posts far outweighs my outlay for 4 copies of the West. I'll use them for wrapping the rubbish, which is pretty much all they're good for anyway.

Latest posts