The nugget 2002

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I watched it a few months ago , classic Aussie humour good for a giggle.

If you see the movie "Rams" do yourself a favour and give it a miss, it's not funny nor interesting and its far from being factual , a real let down..

aussiefarmer said:
Yeah I watched it a few months ago , classic Aussie humour good for a giggle.

If you see the movie "Rams" do yourself a favour and give it a miss, it's not funny nor interesting and its far from being factual , a real let down..

Thanks for the heads up AF, I wondered about that one.

Hated it. They tried to bring the Castle humour to it and failed badly.

Wish I could remember the name of the Aussie movie where they dig a mineshasft in their backyard. If anyone can remember?

Absolute classic :perfect: went and saw Rams doesn't come close to the Nugget, The Castle, Cracker Jack, The last cab to Darwin.

Maybe I need to watch it a few times, I really like Michael Caton and will definitely make time for any flick he's a part of :Y:

Just tried to find it on net flix, I used search icon and typed in the nugget, didnt show up, how do I find it?

Watching The Nugget now.

On Netflix. :)

It's a fair way down the page under Comedy.

Right down the page in
Australian Movies and TV.
Or, At the top Right hand,
Click the magnifying glass then search for it.
Comes up then.

No, done all that. Searched movies, categories,Australian movies, no nugget for me....its like Ive been banned from watching the nugget on Netflix, Netflix mods have banned me!

Latest posts