SDC2300 deals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Ok, I figure this is the best place to ask......
Does anyone know of any good deals for the SDC2300 going in store at the moment.

I've decide I'm buying one.

Not sure Lambs73

Even Minelab employees are not getting their usual discount on these yet as they are too much in demand...might be a while before they go on special :(

CHeers

Hi MJB,

I've notice no real offers on the table anywhere. Understandable not having any give with the detector, but being a store you would think someone would bundle it up with other goodies.
What's the point of being in competition if your not competitive Lol

I think as soon as the shops get them they are selling and as long as that's the case no discerning businessman is going to let it go for any cheaper when they know they will get top dollar for it.

I feel your pain, I've also decided to get one, it just suits my needs, but the current price tag sends the wife into fits of delirium :eek:

cheers

Ah the good wife.
Well mine is overseas at the moment for work. She isn't due back for a few weeks.

I thought an SDC2300 would be the perfect welcome home wifey gift. Hopefully well used by me before she returns. Lol

Have heard of a couple of dealers going down to $3800 but that's about it. Make a few enquiries & let them know your shopping around. I do know the local dealer does sell them fairly quick though.
Theres a couple on Gumtree around $3400 at the moment.

Keep in mind that you'll probably want to spend around $250 more too. I would be getting a cover (Black Als), Nenads adapter lead & a spare set of rechargeables as a minimum.

Hello mbasko,

All very good points and extras, but I think the wife is being spoilt enough with the surprise of an SDC2300....if I can source one before she comes home. Fingers crossed I find one, she really deserves one. Lol

:lol: well you may as well spoil her properly & get the extras. She'll be a lot happier as they will make for more enjoyable days detecting - a fact that you will be able to let her know once she returns. She'll be surprised at how thoughtful you are. :lol:

Yes she will, I don't understand why our wives think we're insensative and not very thoughtful. It's obvious reading this thread were the complete opposite.

You know they should have a 'Husband Day' long weekend. After all the wives have Labor Day.

You could use the old line. "This thing will pay for itself, then we will be making money" ;)

I only have 8 more tonnes of lead to find and mines paid for itself! :lol:

Latest posts