Adventure Sluice from Gold Rat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Gold Rat Engineering at Clontarf. I ordered the Adventure Sluice, with the inbuilt Dream Mat, along with an 8 mesh classifier, and spare snuffer bottle. And it all turned up in quick time just now - and with a few Mentos surprises too. Nice work GRE.

I know what I'm gonna do this weekend !

I was initially going to buy the sluice from Amazon - 'cause I buy everything from Amazon - but it was going to be between $93-$108 (depending on colour). Then I checked GRE's website and was surprised to find them for just $77. So hey, they can have my money. Top deal.

411411658_432619605779031_2073909234736592834_n.jpg

Hi everyone. I did go for an explore yesterday and tried out the Adventure Sluice for the first time. I created a video of the day, so I'm looking for your feedback and recommendations on how it's set up, how we were using it, and what we could do better next time. We classified down to 8 mesh, then ran the cons through. Got a few specs of the yellow but maybe we can improve for next time. Thanks in advance.

Hey Zedman, Looks like a handy bit of kit. Have got their mat in my highbanker (that I'm not allowed to use anymore) and it worked great. Good video mate. Nice footage.

Hey Zedman, Looks like a handy bit of kit. Have got their mat in my highbanker (that I'm not allowed to use anymore) and it worked great. Good video mate. Nice footage.
Thanks Oberox. It certainly was a fun day. I'm hoping to go out again this weekend. Might try some crevicing this time as i found that section of creek very rocky, which burnt a lot of time classifying.

Latest posts