refurbished detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all,

I was looking at getting a garrett ace 250 due to a strict budget, saw some very mixed reviews on it, saw an ad on Gumtree with the description below, just wondering if you all think the prices are too good to be true? Sounds genuine to me, the prices are a little over what my budget is but i can deal with that. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers
HH

SELECTION OF GOLD PROSPECTING MINELAB DETECTORS LIKE GROUND TRACKERS FAST TRACKERS AND EXTREME TRACKERS ALL TUNED AND TESTED ELECTRONICALLY TO DO THE JOB AND IN E/C COSMETICALLY VERY POWERFUL DEPTH WISE AND VERY SENSITIVE TO DETECT TINY GOLD NUGGET'S OTHERS MISS ALL TESTED IN MINING TOWNS LIKE GYMPIE WITH GREAT RESULTS

VERY DECENT AUTOMATIC GROUND BALANCE WITH A LIGHT CONTROL BOX AND EASY TO USE SOME MODIFIED BATTERY POWER WISE OR HIP-MOUNT CARRY WISE
PRICES DEPENDING ON COILS OR EXTRAS OR WORK DONE IS $450 TO $750
ALL HAVE INSTRUCTION MANUALS AND I'M PREPARED TO SHOW HOW THEY WORK WITH DIFFERENT METALS AND TINY NUGGET'S LIKE SHOWN ON THE PHOTO

NO TIME WASTERS THERE ARE NO OTHER MINELAB MODELS OTHER THEN THE ONES MENTION NO TERRAS OR SD'S OR GPS PRIVATE SALE NO SHOP

check out my profile for ace250 info, and ask any questions you need to if you decide to purchase one.

If you want a real cheap Ace 250, they sell for excellent prices second hand on ebay.us, often with lots of extras like pinpointers, accessory coil, control box covers etc. With regards to warranty on buying from overseas, the Ace is a pretty hardy little detector, and not much tends to go wrong with them.

I can vouch for what Gold pick says in regards to not much going wrong,...I've had mine for a fair few years and even though the armrest is now on upside down to get the milage out of it before I get a new arm rest, only one LED is on the blink, but still working fine,...as vouched for by a multitude of various and numerous finds.

Latest posts