quiet pump

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look out, we are about to get educated :eek:
Ark said:
Well done Sandy you have laid it down like it is ! No public land ! Must ask permission ect ! But unfouratnaly there are some forums out there that are not getting the right information to its members ,I read them and shake my head in disbelieve at the noncence that newbies are being force fed about this great hobby !

Yes Yandoitgold I was gong to join and try to educate the great unwashed lol! But as I get into enough trouble in here I decided not to ,hopefully some will set admin straight in there and they can put up some stickys !

Ark said:
Guys if you know of any one who is using a inverter gen set to run a 240 v submersible pump to run water to a sluice or a Highbanker (a) try to talk them out of it (b) make sure they put in a ground spike (c ) make sure people keep away from it especially children ( d ) do NOT have the gen set right next to the creek ! affraid

You ask why would you go to all this trouble ? Because they want it keep the noise down ,fair enough but after being conned into thinking 12v bilge pumps were going to do the job and having also bought a 2 stroke mother / pump ( ya want noise lol!) they go to all this trouble just to pump a bit of water ! A small 4 stroke (2.4 hp) 40 mm delivery will run a small Highbanker at 25% throttle . If you buy right it will last for 10 to 20 years

YandoitGold said:
Such a doofus , Im almost at the point of broadcasting exactly where he is going too . Want the world to know where you go ? see how peaceful it is after that !

So i guess we should hang our heads and consider ourselves educated, pitty he did not want to post the information here...... i wonder why :eek: He has such a great attitude :p :rolleyes:

haha. I dont get these blokes telling people what is right what is wrong, its all trail an error, lucky for us we can share both the trial and error. I love the inverter its great, And as for keeping people away from it, err isnt hat the general rule for all motors. Where is this posted I wanna check it out.

Is ok found it, gee I make friends everywhere, must be the dude that got kicked out of here thats why he cant post it here. haha

Latest posts