Quick UPDATE on WA Nugget Hunting Trip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
G'day Guys and Gals,

Just a quick update on our trip as we are only in civilization once a week.

The good old Whites Pro Oz is continuing to produce the goods for me and my tally has now grown to 18 nuggets. Almost catching up with the big boys with the 5000...lol

In saying this.... the old 50 cent piece of tube is kicking arse and has netted me 20 little nuggets in 4 days of blow tubing. In 2 minds now as to whether I should go detecting and walk aimlessly for miles in the heat of the blaring sun, or sit under a shady tree and blow tube in one spot for only a few hours for the same total result.

Wal on the other hand is averaging around an ounce a week (Yawn) with about 110 nuggets but all unfortunately on the smaller size. Been moving our camp on a weekly basis to try out different areas and hopefully find the elusive larger nuggets.

Good luck and happy hunting to all PA Members and hope the gold is cooperating for you.

Cheers,
Liz

Wowa-Wewa , Go,Go Liz :D --- now I could retire doing this blowing day in day out... Ok may be detecting as well. it's great to see you enjoying your self and picking few nuggie . Look after your self stay safe and we are looking forward to some great vid. :)

Thanks for the update Liz...Always excited when I see you guys are updating your progress....Enjoy...

Cheers...Sparra

Great to hear from you Liz and Wal :)

Sounds like absolute fun, :D 18 nuggets Wow you finally get to use your White Pro toy lol.

an ounce a week and still yawning :p he he he.

Hope you find a big 50 ounces nugget and be safe. :eek: :cool:

Cheers,
''B''

cool . now i know what a blow tube is :8

i can see you staggering back to the troopie with a 28 cm nugget

insist that he sleeps out under the stars , slide it under his swag and wait to see his face when he 'adjusts the bed'

Keep the dream alive, hope to see some pic or vids however I can imagine hours of aimless walking shots would need some serious time editing. We await in anticipation good luck and hope the retirement nugget pops up soon.

Hey LiznWal, (has a nice ring to it Liz)?

Keep up the good work and like others cant wait to see some holiday pics and vids.

You have already found the "big one" by escaping Canberras winter!!!!!!!! :)

Cheers

Latest posts