Quick Hello from Wal&Liz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got a quick message from Wal today. Most of us are aware that he's in WA huntin' the gold.
Unfortunatly his laptop got fried and isnt able to contact through the forum so he asked me to send everybody on the forum a big hello and that he hasent forgotten us.
Also mentioned that the gold is still lying on the ground in WA and he's doing his best to clean it all up..... :)
The lucky bugger still has another 5 weeks of vacuming to do with the 5000....
Cheers
Chris

I'm looking forward to hearing all the amazing stories and watching the videos to follow.

Please tell Wal that his presence has been missed around the forum and we eagerly await on his return. And all the best from everyone at Prospecting Australia.

Bad news about the lappy , but good that the gathering continues to be fruitful. Thanks for update Chris

Cheers for the update Chris.

I hope they're having a ball of a time over there -despite the minor laptop issue. Looking forward to seeing the videos and pics of the golden goodies when they return. :D

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Cheers Chris, look forward to seeing he next installment in the great adventure that is the Wal n Liz show!

I am sure they will have plenty of stories and videos to share with us upon return.

cheers, Tone

Just a quick update on our intrepid adventures,

Had a short text from Wal

They are in Gem Tree chasing Zircons and Garnets and should be home in about 3 weeks.

I'm sure they would be wishing everyone on the forum all the best.

Cheers

Col

Amazing place yes. We came across it looking for a gold detecting area and ended up spending 3 days at Gemtree camped on the fossicking field. What a great friendly lot of people there. We hadn't been gem fossicking before and they were ever ready to let us watch what they were doing and finding. Even gave us a couple of samples, as did gem fossickers in Qld who had a lot of amethyst.

Latest posts