New pro pointer and thanks to TassieJack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I "helped" the mrs decide on a pro pointer for my Christmas gift and used the forums to find info and a supplier.

I'd just like to thanks TassieJack for his help and prompt responses and delivery of my new pro pointer.

If anyone needs anything to do with detecting, I'd highly recommend speaking to TassieJack (this is my personal experience only and were not affiliated in any way!)

As for the new pro pointer.... it's FANTASTIC. I don't know how I have done so long without one!!

Cheers,
Paul

Aint they great, I've had mine for over a year and any scratches that used to happen (accidentally) occasionally only happen very rarely now. If its a garrett pro pointer your talking about, I like its ability to retune ( when you turn it on close to your buried target and its extremely accurate ). I carry a spare battery for it just in case it goes flat while I'm out on a hunt with no shops nearby ! And I've put some quality electrical tape over the speaker hole to give it a good degree of rain proofing , and it doesn't affect the sound at all .My detecting buddy and I throw it to each other all the time and it still works great after some pretty rough treatment (only on the grass though) never dropped it on concrete , but then I try not to dig through concrete anyway . I like digging after rain when the soil is soft and creamy !

Latest posts