Netflix

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
Just after some opinions.
What do those who have it think about it. ?
Is it worth It. ?

Tathradj said:
Is it worth It. ?

mmm dont like it, netflix, stan etc , foreign owned companies - big killer of internet bandwidth in Australia , rising costs for ISP's to keep up and ultimately consumers pay - its just my opinion though.

Cheers

Barry

I'm with internode and it doesn't count towards my limit - heaps of good shows and movies, no add's and netflix is built into my tv - Foxtell wont get a cent from me

Yes and not really.
Old movies, wierd and not so good tv shows. Not really fussed by it, would prefer austar.....good for my daughters cartoons though.

I have both. Netflix is free .... someone else's account. Haven't watched either for weeks. Good for when ya want to watch a series without waiting a week between episodes.

Had it for a while not sure I like it but the minister of finance and I will talk and I'll be told if we keep it :8 :8 :8 ;)

Ive had Netflix for a couple of years now.
I generally only watch the US version as there is not alot on the Aust one. But for $10 or so a month its worth having around as there is very little if anything to watch on the FTA channels.
I also use HULU a bit but you have to put up with the same ads for medical treatments over and over again just like foxtel and their insurance ads.

But HULU is free to watch

Of coarse you need to have a region unblocker to access the overseas sites

$10 to $15 a month. Why not!

Easy to unsubscribe if it never gets used.

Documentary's are my weakness.

Do the free trials

stan 1 month

Presto 1 month

Netfix 1 month

Quickfix free 2 months with my ref code 1 month normal streaming and mail movies

Foxplay 2 week free trial

I'v done all but stan :) thats nearly 6 months free viewing

Sa_bogan said:
I'm with internode and it doesn't count towards my limit - heaps of good shows and movies, no add's and netflix is built into my tv - Foxtell wont get a cent from me
What about Discovery Channel-how do you access it. for the Gold programs?

Tathradj said:
Is it worth It. ?
I have just bought a Google play from Jaycar and have put Stan and Netflix on for a free month each. Already have Foxtel IQ HD.
Have been watching the Wolf Creek Series - up to Ep 6. Like it so far.
Will try some Netfix over the next cuppla days.
Jaros

I have Netflix the aus version and like it yes a lot of old show but a lot of shows I have never seen no adds plenty of series to watch plus movies for $10 a month its a winner with the rubbish on free to air I am glad for Netfix regards john :)

Netflix plus Getflix for geo blocking, you'll find the Aus. content limited compared to US/Canada/UK etc.

I'm not fussed either way with it but not normally a big TV watcher.

Tathradj said:
Is it worth It. ?

For the serial TV watcher yes it is worth it, or if you like to watch a TV series from start to finish over a few weeks (or days).

You get a month for free to try it, I recommend you sign up for the first month and see what you think.

Just be careful with your download limit. it is easy to blow gigabytes of data just watching it.

Or wait until you call round and have a look for your self.
:)

Bazz said:
Had it for a while not sure I like it but the minister of finance and I will talk and I'll be told if we keep it :8 :8 :8 ;)

Hahahaha love to see your oppinion counts mate

if i sign up to netflix for $10 month does it use my internet data or are they free downloads?

Latest posts