My Nokta Fors Core Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I now know it's 70-71 for a silver 3p. Hope you get out again soon I really enjoy seeing your results.
C

More coins in the ground as of late then ? :eek: ;) :D
You may have to make use of small mercies and hunt from the hip on the go now RKT,.. as long as Mrs RKT serves out small graces in large doses, you'll be right mate. :D

One young man (with autistism) that I support is well capable of swinging a detector, and digging the finds. Its part of his plan, to engage him in new activities. I am going to take mine, and see if it can catch his attention. Remember a story posted on here, about a similar situation.

Goldpick said:
Generally I wouldn't stick with headphones supplied by manufacturers, they are usually budget offerings at best, even the Minelab supplied KOSS headphones have their issues with cable strains regularly failing, why they haven't seen fit to use right angle plugs is beyond me.

Surprisingly, my cheapy RPG headphones have outlasted most of my other headphone sets. :rolleyes:

I put the cable from an RPG onto a Koss TD80 headphones, and it lasted about 4 years. Soldered a right angle connector and still going strong, but they are my back up set these days. So that RPG cable is very good.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned, it's been 2 weeks since my last hunt lolTried some new spots with RJ today, finds were scarce, but we got some goodies :) Both the fob watch chain, and fob watch case are hallmarked :) The chain is pretty heavy for its weight. Scored a ramshead, a kangaroo HP, and P. Another whistle, this one is called "aussie screamer".

1446958884_20151108_154203_resized.jpg

1446958912_20151108_154212-1_resized.jpg

Got yourself a decent chunk of silver there Rocket, good to see the better parts of a fob watch were found for a change vs the usual crusty rusted parts. Looks like an interesting site. :)

Still some nice finds mate :) I havnt experienced overhead line problems yet but I guess I'm only swinging vlfs mostly.

Edit: pre-mature comment. Nice silver coin..and oh..any tips for what the spike might be? I've detected many similar around the place

Latest posts