My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally69 said:
I was going to say "that was one smoking-gun hunt" :cool: but then I noticed the '47s :rolleyes:

Nah... :8 ...I shouldn't question your credibility "that is one smoking-gun hunt" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah I noticed those 47's too, thought he might have raided Rod's stash lol. Anyway saved Rod from having to dig up more 47's. :)

Great hunt Rocket well done mate, good to see you smashed your Florin record, I've only found 2 in one day, 3 times though..... :D Nice goldie count too.

Few hours with Ramjet at a different spot, which didnt yield much. Just the two comm pennies, and the goldies, some BBs. Went to a new spot later for an hour, and did alot better (alot to do there I reckon, seems to be post 1940s though).

1441433167_stopaj.jpg

Looking like a top little spot there RKT,...soccer pendant looks good,...silver lookin better though. ;) And as soon as you see those commonwealth coppers turning up you know you are in the running for a 1930 penny or a 1923 halfpenny,... it's only a matter of time(but, will there ever be enough) :D

Ramjet has mentioned this spot before :) Definately will give us a decent amount of detecting, and finds :) I filmed at both locations as well.

Havent started, its a govt employer, and waiting for all the checks, and paperwork to be shuffled around. Feel in limbo right now, but the upside being, that its great hunting on spring days :)