mxt the edge book???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. All. Just wondering if any one has got or read MXT The Edge. By Eric Foster.? Was thinking of getting a copy as it is supposedly a very handy MXT guide. Do you think it's worth a read? Regards... Ronnie.

Hi Ronnie, I bought it from Goldsearch Australia last week after having it recommended as a great book and starting to read through it in work lunch breaks. So far I'm into chapter 5/13 and already picking up on useful tips, the fun stuff is later in the book.
Well worth the dollars so far.

Thanks for that Pete. Sounds like a good thing. The pro seems to be an improvement on the older e series I had in the past. Does Eric's book cover the differences or is it just general mxt.

For the most part it's standard mxt but it also mentions when the pro's feature is varied to the standard mxt, I have the pro and so far pretty much all the rules apply the same. It's really helping me to understand the difference in the 3 modes, I can't wait to get further into the book then start putting the new info into prac out in the field.

Hi Ronnie, will you tell me how I can get the messages from the forum to go directly to my webmail, please.

Latest posts