New to the forum and to Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to re run the cons again, this time thru the little plywood sluice i made, complete with homemade silicon mats, I have a new Sluice on the 3d printer of the high banker style, modular.
Anyway we will see if we can find any extra bits in this lot.
Wish me luck

Attachments

• IMG_6716.MOV
    6.1 MB
I read Patrick thread and he also mentioned Grappy's so we will give it a shot as well
View attachment 11780
By the way, i wonder how you get hold of a trailor load of cons??? thats the question
Got my 2 bags of Grappys Paydirt today

I have roughly removed the larger pieces, so far .38grams lots of thin flakes, good to see all the colour. Haven't got thru all the +50 -10, haven't even looked in the minus 50.
looking forward to digging into it a bit deeper.

Attachments

• IMG_6734.jpg
    IMG_6734.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6735.jpg
    IMG_6735.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
Got my 2 bags of Grappys Paydirt today

I have roughly removed the larger pieces, so far .38grams lots of thin flakes, good to see all the colour. Haven't got thru all the +50 -10, haven't even looked in the minus 50.
looking forward to digging into it a bit deeper.
So i bought 2 bags @ $60 each, i ended up with 1.2grams of gold from my beginner style panning, i more than happy with that, we worth the purchase, good fun, thanks Mick. lots of little extras in the bags.

Planning of taking a trip to Bingara to three creeks mine to have a go at the panners mate and hopefully a good chat with Paul Myers.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i bought 2 bags @ $60 each, i ended up with 1.2grams of gold from my beginner style panning, i more than happy with that, we worth the purchase, good fun, thanks Mick. lots of little extras in the bags.

Planning of taking a trip to Bingara to three creeks mine to have a go at the panners mate and hopefully a good chat with Paul Myers.
It looks like you got a near 100% conversion of dollars to Gold.

It looks like you got a near 100% conversion of dollars to Gold.
Hey mate, yeah pretty good for sure, would depend what price you could actually get selling the gold i guess. was well worth it.
Im looking now for DIY classifiers up to 200 or 300 mesh. trying to work out a stackable version or something like the golden rule set.

Latest posts