minelab 15" pro pan gold pan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can any tell me where to buy this pan ,every mine lab dealer's site i have visited so far say they will contact me when they are available again ,i have been to most miners den store's nothing there

unfortunately most places wont give free postage unless you spend over $100 anaconda do a kit for $79 if you have one close buy 2 pans classifier and sniffer bottles and carry bag

got one for $22 plus $16 posted,thanks savage biter,got the garret kit myself ,a young feller wanted one for his birthday next month so will be here in plenty of time,he has my garret 14" at the moment flogging the guts out of it ,he saw this one on ebay, his parent's have got him some other gear for xmas and birthday so i said i will get him the pan,if i am lucky i might get the garret back :Y:

Sorry not usually a stickler for typo's but savage biter :lol: :lol: :lol: .
You might well be but I just never read it that way.

Leading Edge Electronics/Jaycar here has them for $22. Not sure if all of them stock Minelab gear. If you pm me your address I could find out how much it would cost to post one your way. :goldpan:

The minelab classifier with the handles are really good. Suits the 15" garret as well.
The smaller minelab pan 10" ? Is a far better design than the Garrett 10".
Happy with my supersluice 15" , 13" in the exact same scale would be my preference if offered.
Have 2x 40mm SS clips on the top of my back pack, works well for carrying them.
2nd one near it for the classifier next to it.
Bit big for the bucket or backpack.

Latest posts