Miller Table (in progress)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great build Joe, looks like a beauty. I am intetested in the water flow rate. i would ave thogt it would be quite low as you are only trying to move very small sub millimeter partcles?

Copper said:
Hey,

I love this build! I bring all my concentrates home and then pan for a week. Are you using a set design or plans? Could you provide a link if you have one pls.

Keep the updates comin'

Copper

Hey Copper, I have a set of plans (paper) from Jeffu - I could take a picture and post it if you want sorry for the delay post mist it.

TenOunce Tone said:
Great build Joe, looks like a beauty. I am intetested in the water flow rate. i would ave thogt it would be quite low as you are only trying to move very small sub millimeter partcles?

Cheers. TOT yes water is low, adjustable flow around 700-800 L/H I like to have higher flow to supply the feeder as well. I will post some vid in action but must strip my chalk board paint back to the stone as I did not apply primer and after about 2 hours running time the paint bubbled.

Ohh TOT, i forgot to use primer, so will need to strip the chackboard paint and re-do it. Yes use primer mate i had the water running for a day over the table and could see the paint bubbled up a little.

Thanks guys, does make the cleanup easy, load her up and go make a cuppa :)

That looks really good Joe. I will give you the money for costs and labour if you can make one for me.
Cheers george :)

Dozer said:
That looks really good Joe. I will give you the money for costs and labour if you can make one for me.
Cheers george :)

George what's mine it's yours - welcome to use it anytime. I've got about 4 projects unfinished due to time factor.(1) self classifying river sluice catering for both gems and gold. (2) Wheelie bin hi banker mainly for sapphires (3) my old goldhog highbanker that needs hopper modifications and a rock crusher with 2.5 hp. :)

Latest posts