Long story short

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddiggerart

Arthur
Reaction score
Long story short.....Ordered Coil from Minelab S/Aus, tracking says delivered from aus post, ring aus post they send an email of the door it was left at, I said not my door find my package thanks, they send inquiry to depot still waiting to hear from them also checked every doorway down my street....Ring Minelab who says it happens all the time we'll send off a new Coil asap express post with signature required....I said no worries mate thanks but what about what was sent already...He said it's gone and Aus Post just throw it into the pile then forget about it. LIKE HELL!!!! I will ring Aus post every day until they find it regardless.....AUS POST SUCK!!!!

Bugger....Sounds like it's gone...if it was delivered could be Return to sender :eek: ...so Minelab will get it back
https://auspost.com.au/portal/#/register/delivery_issue
Lodge an inquiry and the Auspost delivery guy will contact you on where he delivered it to :Y:
Did you order a Massive satellite dish? :eek: 8)
Edit...hang on you need an account now to log one :N: :mad: ...maybe log one over the counter if you don't have an account :rolleyes:

B5MECH said:
Bugger....Sounds like it's gone...if it was delivered could be Return to sender :eek: ...so Minelab will get it back
Lodge an inquiry and the Auspost delivery guy will contact you on where he delivered it to :Y:
Edit...hang on you need an account now to log one :N: :mad: ...maybe log one over the counter if you don't have an account :rolleyes:

No return to sender.... Delivered to a mystery door not down my street which clearly has Address on the package....
Not the first time this has happened and I had to knock on someone else's door to get my sons package that had been opened even though they knew we lived next door.
Told Aus post to send driver back and get the package then deliver it to my door and get my signature....

B5MECH said:

Good luck with that - from my experience, AusPost will only take further action for the sender, not the recipient.

grubstake said:
B5MECH said:

Good luck with that - from my experience, AusPost will only take further action for the sender, not the recipient.

Aus post do for both.....10 Days for Recipient and 5 Days for sender.....I just think it sucks that Minelab aren't going to do an inquiry and just send me another Coil...
We've had several packages delivered over the past 3 weeks no problem and now this....So if I ordered a detector would they feel the same way and say we'll send a new detector? I don't think so.... not when they can be anywhere from $500 - $10,000......

Cheers mate.

Good on Minelab for coming to the party and sending a new coil but dam they're losing money if they won't chase it up.... :Y:

Sounds like the contractor is a Stooge :eek: ...You need a PO Box or you can get one of the new 24/7 electronic boxes for free :cool: :Y:
That way the Stooge'll never get to touch your package again :eek: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
I wonder what the new owner will do with it......hmmmm....Might see it attached to a pole on someones roof thinking it's a Skytv Satellite dish :lol:

this goes on all the time. yes happened to me too, they told me yes it's been delivered to me then it's oh we can see it didn't get dropped at your address then a week later they say it was delivered to my address!.

they have shown me that they cant be trusted to tell you the truth little own deliver the item.

always get things sent that require a signature.

the last GM was paid way to much salary, the new GM gets half of the last one so lets hope that wont reflect on delivery's...... cough cough.

oh and i didn't get my package!!!!

B5MECH said:
Sounds like the contractor is a Stooge :eek: ...You need a PO Box or you can get one of the new 24/7 electronic boxes for free :cool: :Y:
That way the Stooge'll never get to touch your package again :eek: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
I wonder what the new owner will do with it......hmmmm....Might see it attached to a pole on someones roof thinking it's a Skytv Satellite dish :lol:

Good onya B5 for putting a positive spin on it... lol :) :Y:

numpty said:
this goes on all the time. yes happened to me too, they told me yes it's been delivered to me then it's oh we can see it didn't get dropped at your address then a week later they say it was delivered to my address!.

they have shown me that they cant be trusted to tell you the truth little own deliver the item.

always get things sent that require a signature.

the last GM was paid way to much salary, the new GM gets half of the last one so lets hope that wont reflect on delivery's...... cough cough.

oh and i didn't get my package!!!!

When I asked Shane from Minelab sorry Miners Den - if they do safe drop off he said no it is not their policy and they do signature required....but then S/Aus may have made a mistake....
We'll see how this goes anyway and see if and when the new coil comes.

Minelab will follow it through on their end... They are just looking after you by sending a new package to the right door this time. Hopefully with a different Driver... As for CEO Pay, She is still getting too much in my opinion.... :/
Your Neighbour opening your Mail :eek: , Well that is a Federal Offence... And very stiff fines OR Jail time apply... ;)

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Minelab will follow it through on their end... They are just looking after you by sending a new package to the right door this time. Hopefully with a different Driver... As for CEO Pay, She is still getting too much in my opinion.... :/
Your Neighbour opening your Mail :eek: , Well that is a Federal Offence... And very stiff fines OR Jail time apply... ;)

LW...
...... ha ha somebody watches too much American TV but yes not allowed to open mail if you are not the addressee ;)

Sorry Casper, But Australia Post is a Federal Organisation and is Governed by Federal Law.... Why do we have Federal Cops= To uphold Federal Law.... State Cops = to uphold State Laws... And That's why we have Federal Cops at International Airports.. Federal Property.... I know this cause I worked Air-side at Sydney International Airport for a few years.... And dealt with them every Day ;)

LW...

So Aus Post is still investigating the missing coil.....Back and forth emails and phone calls and all they can say is....This can take up to 10 days.
I then ask why they don't get the driver to go and get the package where he dropped it off, which is a totally different suburb then bring it to me and they said oh we haven't heard back from the distribution center. Blah Blah Blah....

Well anyway my wife came home today from her town and around and the package was left on my front door step.... So happy right now and also happy with the correspondence from Miners Den representative who was doing everything to help in this situation...

Have checked status update on Aus Post they are still investigating so I can only think that whoever received the package dropped it off. :)

1502359263_20638803_10210144741603790_5917943041706859500_n.jpg

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

B5MECH said:
:cool: ....So now you got it..... :rolleyes: ...Why is still in a bag :rolleyes:
:lol: Get it on there and get swing'n :lol: :Y:

lol I used it this afternoon on the back lawn it picked up so many more signals like Beer Bottle tops... EEK, will be playing around with some settings but happy with it.. :) :Y:

Latest posts