SOLD--------------------Bargain Minelab GPZ7000 for sale - price drop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now reduced to $6800

This detector is in perfect operating condition. But I’m not using it enough and I need to upgrade my 4WD. So GPZ has got to go!

As shown in the photos you get:

• GPZ7000, in/with original box. This detector has up-to-date software and has been well cared for during use. Control box looks like new because I’ve always had it in a Double-D protection cover. Detector out of warranty but its performance has been faultless. Great machine.
  • Original 14inch coil. The coil has been modified slightly with the addition of super light-weight but tough poly-carbonate covers in strategic places to stop abrasion of the coil when you are using your scoop to test targets. It has worked really well but some red dust has attached itself to the Sikaflex edges. Makes it look a bit tatty but no difference to the operation. Original skid-plate is worn and marked but still usable. Note however you also get a spare brand new still in the bag heavy duty skid plate by Nugget Finder (RRP$49.95)
  • Ferrite ring with my special no-lose-‘em orange tag.
  • Handgrip has been modified for a softer hold. (Very comfortable, as original is a bit hard.)
  • Control panel has some adhesive residue from phone screen protector that I had taped around the display. Now protected by Double D control panel cover.
  • Push stick.
  • Modified Double-J-strut Minelab harness. This harness has seen some action which necessitated field repairs that have made it even better. Don’t let the cosmetic worry you. This baby works and will serve for years to come!
  • WM unit. Rubber tab seals and stays in place but no longer attached to the unit.
  • Koss headphones that are in excellent condition (as I usually used ear bud speakers).
  • 240Volt charger and 12 volt charging systems.
  • Operating manual and Quick Guide.
  • DD protection cover, including new screen cover for protection and glare prevention.

• Price – pick up in Canberra is now $6800
  • Registered postage, with signature, at your expense. (Estimate is $70 given how Australia Post charge, and this is a large package.)

Attachments

• 1-IMG_010940.JPG
    1-IMG_010940.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 1-IMG_010941.JPG
    1-IMG_010941.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1-IMG_010943.JPG
    1-IMG_010943.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • GPZ4.JPG
    GPZ4.JPG