LOL, I showed the kids a real life "Dad joke"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL, I showed the kids a real life "Dad joke" :playful:

All the kids in the car yesterday, we pulled up next to the passenger door of a car with the window down, the passenger was talking to the driver.

I looked down at the guy and called out "G'day Peter !" with a smile on my face, he turned his head, looked up at me and said "Hi" with a confused smile,
with this I took to having a conversation with 'Peter'.

Asked him how the wife and kids were, how business was doing and what his plans were for Sunday. (Miss 15yrs was in hysterics in the back of the car, sides splitting, and tears)
He responded on all accounts and as the traffic lights changed, we said goodbye and promised to catch up later, they drove away. That was when I started laughing too.

The other kids didnt get it, I told them it was a "Dad joke", that I would explain later.

Thing was, "Peter" had absolutely NO idea who I was, and that we had never met ! :eek: :eek:

The sign on the roof of his car said,.... "Peter Zang - Driving Instructor" :lol: :lol: :lol:

My kids hate me :rolleyes:

You should have explained to your kids that it is out of respect and gratitude to Peter, the driving instructor, why we have 'P' plates in Australia as he trains all learner drivers :lol: :lol:

diggit said:
You should have explained to your kids that it is out of respect and gratitude to Peter, the driving instructor, why we have 'P' plates in Australia as he trains all learner drivers :lol: :lol:

LOL, they really would hate me later when the truth would come out. No more cupcakes for me.

:8

Latest posts