House warming gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Six shovel fulls less than a km from my new reside
1404865435_img_20140709_101738.jpg
Life is good. I'm now within striking distance of a few top spots and can't wait to get the big equipment in. Complimented by the new shed that is big enough to set up a man lab. Watch this space.

Well there's a spare bed and a hosting tour guide if anyone is passing through if I have the day off. Just pm lads plenty of real estate to share.

wow thats incredible....id love to live that close to colour let alone chunkies like that

Good stuff Goldtarget!

Gotta be chuffed with that. +1 on the jealousy with the above mentioned ;)

Looking forward to the man space pics.
All the best with it!
Shauno.

geez did you say you had space for a man lab at home ?

the hell with the gold mate thats awesome

i have one too but i pay $ 2400 a month for the space . i just wish i could retire and take the whole workshop home with me

Goldtarget said:
Six shovel fulls less than a km from my new residehttps://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2152/1404865435_img_20140709_101738.jpg Life is good. I'm now within striking distance of a few top spots and can't wait to get the big equipment in. Complimented by the new shed that is big enough to set up a man lab. Watch this space.

That's awesome, It take me 3 hour to drive to the goldfields.
Don't do what I did with the shed, that is fill it with junk.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, finished the move today so a few days with Mrs GT will be in order. Put all the hunting equipment in one quarter of the shed so no doubt I'll be using the early nights to set up. The nephew is now a short car ride away and is keen as mustard, so not only will I get some quality digs in ill be sharing with the young bloke some great times at a great age for him. I still have many great memories spent with my uncles doing all sorts of different things over the years so I'll be glad to now be the one creating some for him.

He went specking the other day and picked up some really good pieces right of the mounds, so he's gone one up on me there, Having the eyesight dialed in like that will be handy. He's a great little prospector and will no doubt be my shadow which I'm really looking forward to.

hey GT , my nephew and I are coming up Bendigo way this weekend both of us are new to prospecting, looking to do a bit of panning if you want to meet up shoot me a pm

Latest posts