Horn v the man

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame he still has a jaw bone attached but atleast he looks like the loser his mouth and "brain :poop: " has made him into.
Now all we will get is some excuses probably racial or offensive to atleast most of the world , just another sports person that needs to learn how to set a good example for the kids.

I'm disappointed, I was really hoping that Horn would use him as a punching bag for at least 2 or 3 rounds before putting him down. Not fair to the spectators to have the fight start an hour later than scheduled and then over in a minute and a half - Mundine should have been carried from the ring looking like he had stood in the way of a Mack truck.

I don't think the victory was a real feather in the cap for Horn, more a display of taking care of a bucket mouth.

Jeff

I would be interested to know just how much Mundine trained for that fight, his age was always going to go against him but he didn't look very sharp and he has taken a lot harder shots in the past without going down. Two million dollars? Great little bit of superannuation.

snafu said:
I'm disappointed, I was really hoping that Horn would use him as a punching bag for at least 2 or 3 rounds before putting him down. Not fair to the spectators to have the fight start an hour later than scheduled and then over in a minute and a half - Mundine should have been carried from the ring looking like he had stood in the way of a Mack truck.

I don't think the victory was a real feather in the cap for Horn, more a display of taking care of a bucket mouth.

Jeff
I would have loved to see (The Matt :lol: :lol: ) Mundine go a few more rounds of punishment as well.But on the other hand i personally loved that he got KO'd that quick....As an x fighter (kick boxer)There is nothing more satisfying than adding another KO to your record.
And the quicker the better :) :Y:

1543614282_47165484_1186057008217001_2558145601682276352_n.jpg

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
........wonder what his purse was.........

It's been rumoured to be 2 million - not sure how true that is.

I'd take a slap in the head from Horn for a lot less than that, just the cash to buy a GPZ7000 would do me and I would try to go a full round, not 96 seconds.

Jeff

snafu said:
iamagoldenoldie2 said:
........wonder what his purse was.........

It's been rumoured to be 2 million - not sure how true that is.

I'd take a slap in the head from Horn for a lot less than that, just the cash to buy a GPZ7000 would do me and I would try to go a full round, not 96 seconds.

Jeff

One of my brothers did the math... Mundine got $26 grand per second.

Latest posts