Horn v the man

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to stir up anyonre but I don't think horn has a chance he is a good fighter and I am not a mundine supporter by any means but he is a mongrel in the ring and can take a hit but I would like to see horn win

Mundine made it to the top picking and choosing his fights...well his dad picked them for him....Horn just went straight to the top..He is a much more aggressive fighter than mundine .Imo.....would be good to see horn win..Mundine has lost the respect of most Australians...Go Jeff. :clap:

HippyProspecting said:
Mundane is 43 also and well past his prime

:lol: Mundane :lol: it's all down hill for Mundine from here 43 and still full of lip :rolleyes: obviously punch drunk.

Tough fight for Horn. Horn has put his reputation on the line. Horn being a lot younger and still in his prime has to win by KO. Mundine is well past his time. Horn called out Mundine and Mundine was more than happy to take the good days pay. Lets not forget Mundine is a 3x time world Champion, he has been in and beaten the likes of Danny Green, Gunnar Jackson, Daniel Geale, Lester Ellis, Sam Soliman and Shane Mosley.

Horn has to win by KO, Horn doesnt do well against polished skillful classic style boxers. This was shown when he was Tkod by Pound for pound king Terrence Crawford. If it goes the distance Mundine may win on points. All depends on how much The Man has got left in the tank. This will be Mundines farewell fight and a bloody good pay day for him.

Best of luck to both fighters and Jeff Horns future.

1541738347_untitled.jpg

Latest posts