Horn v the man

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuky boy said:
Tough fight for Horn. Horn has put his reputation on the line. Horn being a lot younger and still in his prime has to win by KO. Mundine is well past his time. Horn called out Mundine and Mundine was more than happy to take the good days pay. Lets not forget Mundine is a 3x time world Champion, he has been in and beaten the likes of Danny Green, Gunnar Jackson, Daniel Geale, Lester Ellis, Sam Soliman and Shane Mosley.

Horn has to win by KO, Horn doesnt do well against polished skillful classic style boxers. This was shown when he was Tkod by Pound for pound king Terrence Crawford. If it goes the distance Mundine may win on points. All depends on how much The Man has got left in the tank. This will be Mundines farewell fight and a bloody good pay day for him.

Best of luck to both fighters and Jeff Horns future.

Lester Ellis v Barry Michael, now that was a top fight!

Magilla said:
Horn is taking a big risk taking this fight, Mundine has few friends but he can still fight. I hope Horn rips him a new one but realistically it could go either way.

totally agree with that.
I do not think Horn will be underestamating Mundine either.

Would be good to see a Horne victory, Mundine can box but has been known to fight dirty (re Danny Green fight) heard an interview today Mundine was calling himself the greatest Australian sports star ever, what a knob ! ( think he's forgetting someone) ;)
Getting all up in Horne's face at the weighin wasn't very sportsman like
I hope Horne can punch some scents into him . :fistpump:
Cheers Booney.

Booney said:
Mundine was calling himself the greatest Australian sports star ever, what a knob ! ( think he's forgetting someone) ;)
IMO he's nowhere near the greatest Australian boxer even let alone all sports. :rolleyes:
I reckon he could have been so much more if he'd shown more humility. He's a terrific sportsman but has an oversized ego to go with it. I don't think it's all for "the show" either. He talked himself up in Rugby League too by saying he should've been in rep sides over the likes of Laurie Daley (those that know RL will know what a joke that was). I'm a Dragons fan & remember the talk then. Loved him as a league player but he used to make me cringe with his statements.

It's all show with Mundine, he has made a fortune through pay for view because people want to see him get flogged. There have been many much better fighters that never made close to what Mundine has. The antics during the weigh in were just part of the show.

1543577039_mundine.jpg

Latest posts