GPX5000 Have I got an offer for you!!!!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All
Anyone out there want too own a GPX5000 brand new direct from the dealer for $5000 give or take a few $$$

Here's the story, I am keen on getting the SDC2300 but not at full retail, what I am proposing is we do a 50/50 split on the savings currently on offer to buy the 2 unit package, you get the GPX5000 & I get the SDC2300 both at $1250 to $1500 off currently single buy price.

I am serious, also open to any dealers wanting to facilitate this sale !!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Lee

Hi All
I just did the sums on the deal Minersden have on offer $7399 for the 2 detectors (includes training) a saving of $3195 1/2 equals $1597 give or take 50c
GPX5000 Current price = $6450 - $1597 = $4853
SDC2300 Current price = $3995 - $1597 = $2398

Seems like a pretty good deal don't be shy, the training packages go with the GPX I am too far away to use it.

cheers
Lee

rc62burke said:
Hi All
I just did the sums on the deal Minersden have on offer $7399 for the 2 detectors (includes training) a saving of $3195 1/2 equals $1597 give or take 50c

Seems like a pretty good deal don't be shy, the training packages go with the GPX I am too far away to use it.

cheers
Lee
Good deal Lee, I would take the GPX if I could offload my ATX for about $2750 the standard pack :)

This is a good idea and I'm also still keen on the SDC in case anyone in SA is looking to buy a GPX5000. Happy to pay $2500 for the SDC. That means $4900 for anyone after a brand new GPX5000. Send me a PM if interested

nuggetino said:
This is a good idea and I'm also still keen on the SDC in case anyone in SA is looking to buy a GPX5000. Happy to pay $2500 for the SDC. That means $4900 for anyone after a brand new GPX5000. Send me a PM if interested

Makes sense. good deal for both parties. ;)

nuggetino said:

Hey Nuggetino
Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! the line starts directly behind me on this one man!!!!!!!!!!!:) ;) ;) :cool:

rc62burke said:
nuggetino said:

Hey Nuggetino
Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! the line starts directly behind me on this one man!!!!!!!!!!!:) ;) ;) :cool:

Hahaha. Git 'em while yer can ! the line starts on the left, keep moving.................... :lol:

LOL! rc62burke, I sincerely apologize my dear friend and would like to extend an offer your way. I say you and I book a date with miners den and buy the package. I'll take the SDC and you the 5000 for $4900. Then you can sell the 5000 for 6500 and buy yourself the SDC? Is that what you meant by standing in line :lol:

nuggetino said:
LOL! rc62burke, I sincerely apologize my dear friend and would like to extend an offer your way. I say you and I book a date with miners den and buy the package. I'll take the SDC and you the 5000 for $4900. Then you can sell the 5000 for 6500 and buy yourself the SDC? Is that what you meant by standing in line :lol:

Nuggetino
I am 100% serious on this deal so please DO NOT cloud the issue here, I am in no way interested in coming to any other arrangement other than stated in the initial post.

If you intend on pursuing a similar deal then I suggest you do what I did & put it out there in a post of your own.

I will come to an arrangement on this with anyone & from anywhere, so genuine "Lookers" please think about it or talk to people you know.
cheers
Lee

I know, I'm serious too mate. Response was in good humour to a little of your own. My ad is up on gumtree. Goodluck with the deal. I'm in Adelaide so chances are I won't get a reply.

Hi Lee,

Couple of questions what State do you live in, and how would you work out product warrenties?

Regards
Dags

Dags
I am in North QLD, the purchase must be made by one person (therefore an element of trust) then a receipt would be provided to the other party & this allows for full warranty transfer as far as I know (minelab warranty full transferable)
cheers
Are you interested?
Lee

joe said:
rc62burke said:
Hi All

cheers
Lee
Good deal Lee, I would take the GPX if I could offload my ATX for about $2750 the standard pack :)
I've lost Joe, where has he gone, does anyone know, has he been "got" by GARRETT????
C'mon Joe come out fighting--this is good.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Hi Lee,

Just researching at this stage,

Cheers
Dags

Jaros said:
joe said:
rc62burke said:
Hi All

cheers
Lee
I've lost Joe, where has he gone, does anyone know, has he been "got" by GARRETT????
C'mon Joe come out fighting--this is good.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Lol Jaros, still here (on the road) yes serious as I want to play with the serious boys. It's just that no is interested in my ATX yet. Don't get me wrong it's a very good machine and value for money and has found gold. But it's not the Ferrari. If I have no luck selling it I will continue to enjoy what I have and be thankful for it. :)

miners den email this morning asking if any people are interested in getting only one item in their detector deals, to register their name and they will match up with other interested peoples

DETECTOR CONNECTOR

The Miners Den Detector Connection Service

Are you looking to get in on the great bundle packages currently available on offer but only want one machine? Miners Den can help match you with a prospecting friend to share the package with. If you would like to be matched with a prospecting friend contact [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts