GPX5000 Have I got an offer for you!!!!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rc62burke said:
GPX5000 Current price = $6450 - $1597 = $4853
SDC2300 Current price = $3995 - $1597 = $2398

:) Nice of you to split the savings evenly. So, if the savings had been higher, let`s say $7990, then your calculation would have been:
GPX5000 Current price = $6450 - $3995 = $2445
SDC2300 Current price = $3995 - $3995 = $0
Seems fair. :rolleyes:

rc62burke said:
Hi All
I just did the sums on the deal Minersden have on offer $7399 for the 2 detectors (includes training) a saving of $3195 1/2 equals $1597 give or take 50c

Seems like a pretty good deal don't be shy, the training packages go with the GPX I am too far away to use it.

cheers
Lee

The discount on the total is 30%

30% discount on the GPX = $4,515 not $4,853

30% discount on the SDC = $2,796 not $2,398

Do it your way and you get 40% on the SDC and the GPX gets a bit under 25%.............

I had already listed my interest in the SDC part of the deal with miners den before this post came up. They recommended a 50/50 split of the saving deducted from each item to get your end price. Yes percentage wise the SDC is a better deal, but $1250 off a brand new GPX5000 is still an amazing deal.o

condor22 said:
rc62burke said:
Hi All
I just did the sums on the deal Minersden have on offer $7399 for the 2 detectors (includes training) a saving of $3195 1/2 equals $1597 give or take 50c

Seems like a pretty good deal don't be shy, the training packages go with the GPX I am too far away to use it.

cheers
Lee

Do it your way and you get 40% on the SDC and the GPX gets a bit under 25%.............

Deal is DONE
MY mate got a GPX5000 for $4900 & I got the SDC for $2499 this was a 50/50 or close enough split on the actual saving across the package, this is an agreement that we came to & we are both very happy with it.

If you or anyone thinks that it is not a fair deal :rolleyes: then so be it there are only 2 people that have to be happy with the deal that took place.
Work it out any way you like!!! & whilst you do that I will go out & find "Gold" with my new SDC
cheers
Lee

I spoke to George Mayer over at NQ Miners Den last week and he is happy to do a split deal on the SDC / 5000 between two people for anyone who is interested.

He can be contacted at:

NQ Miners Den
65 Anderson Street
Manunda, Cairns QLD 4870

FREECALL 1800 805 728

Phone: 07 4051 4413
Fax: 07 4031 2056

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://nqminersden.com

Lee that's certainly a good deal but I'm too impatient for that sort of thing. If I make up my mind to buy something I want to take it home today.

We were flying out to Hawaii on 7th November so I packed the ATX in thinking we might hit a beach or two while away. I was going to try to pack the White's as well but with Sandra having a birthday while we're away I thought she might go well on the SDC as long as I can get a suitable harness and bungee to help with the weight.

We dropped into Prospectors Patch in Bunbury on our way to the airport and got a new SDC with the Minelab harness, charger and Garmin Etrex 20. We borded our Qantas flight in Perth and landed in Melbourne. When we went to board in Melbourne we got swapped to Jetstar. Unfortunately our bagage was not so lucky. We arrived in Honolulu with 4 bags missing. We got here with no spare clothes, boots, hats, metal detectors and charges for all our computers, phones, GPS etc.

Jetstar staff were less than helpful and Cathy Rice Travel didn't want to know us since they've already been paid. We ended up spending valuable holiday money replacing a backpack, hats and several necessary odds and ends. Then I burned the extra gigabite of data and all our extra prepurchased telephone calls trying to track down our bags. I got a three texts from Telstra the following morning all at the same time. "You have used 50% of your data, 85%, 100%" and then I turned the phone off.

Three days later we got our bags. Only one had been opened by customs and everything is there. Now we're going to try to board our plane home with extra bagage beyond our allowance. They've got a fat chance of being paid for excess bagage.

Anyway I've rambled on too long. Joe why not hang on to the ATX. We've not had the chance to use the SDC but I'm pretty sure it's better at finding the tiny bits. I think you'll still need the ATX for the deep stuff.

We found 44g on our first trip out with the ATX and the little White's so I'm in no hurry to get rid of it.

Phil

Moneybox said:
Lee that's certainly a good deal but I'm too impatient for that sort of thing. If I make up my mind to buy something I want to take it home today.

We were flying out to Hawaii on 7th November so I packed the ATX in thinking we might hit a beach or two while away. I was going to try to pack the White's as well but with Sandra having a birthday while we're away I thought she might go well on the SDC as long as I can get a suitable harness and bungee to help with the weight.

We dropped into Prospectors Patch in Bunbury on our way to the airport and got a new SDC with the Minelab harness, charger and Garmin Etrex 20. We borded our Qantas flight in Perth and landed in Melbourne. When we went to board in Melbourne we got swapped to Jetstar. Unfortunately our bagage was not so lucky. We arrived in Honolulu with 4 bags missing. We got here with no spare clothes, boots, hats, metal detectors and charges for all our computers, phones, GPS etc.

Jetstar staff were less than helpful and Cathy Rice Travel didn't want to know us since they've already been paid. We ended up spending valuable holiday money replacing a backpack, hats and several necessary odds and ends. Then I burned the extra gigabite of data and all our extra prepurchased telephone calls trying to track down our bags. I got a three texts from Telstra the following morning all at the same time. "You have used 50% of your data, 85%, 100%" and then I turned the phone off.

Three days later we got our bags. Only one had been opened by customs and everything is there. Now we're going to try to board our plane home with extra bagage beyond our allowance. They've got a fat chance of being paid for excess bagage.

Anyway I've rambled on too long. Joe why not hang on to the ATX. We've not had the chance to use the SDC but I'm pretty sure it's better at finding the tiny bits. I think you'll still need the ATX for the deep stuff.

We found 44g on our first trip out with the ATX and the little White's so I'm in no hurry to get rid of it.

Phil

Hope you enjoyed your holiday Phil, despite the baggage fiasco. Painful but it happens I had similar case in Glasgow due to bags missing then found then restricted to 32kg. Ended up opening 1L of single malt at the airport , posted some presents and thrown out some close(donated)

ATX has been good to me - has it payed for it self ?- almost ( as I'm only a casual detectorist maybe 5-7 times a year) however the gold fever thinks in order to maximise my results(output) I need the Ferrari , so I have saved a little more and if the opportunity presents it self I'll upgrade. :) Cheers Joe

gcause said:
I spoke to George Mayer over at NQ Miners Den last week and he is happy to do a split deal on the SDC / 5000 between two people for anyone who is interested.

He can be contacted at:

NQ Miners Den
65 Anderson Street
Manunda, Cairns QLD 4870

FREECALL 1800 805 728

Phone: 07 4051 4413
Fax: 07 4031 2056

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://nqminersden.com
Thats great to know
my bro and I am looking at getting the SDC
if any cairns people are looking at getting the gpx
let me know
that is a great saving for both parties

rc62burke said:
condor22 said:
rc62burke said:
Hi All

cheers
Lee

Deal is DONE
MY mate got a GPX5000 for $4900 & I got the SDC for $2499 this was a 50/50 or close enough split on the actual saving across the package, this is an agreement that we came to & we are both very happy with it.

If you or anyone thinks that it is not a fair deal :rolleyes: then so be it there are only 2 people that have to be happy with the deal that took place.
Work it out any way you like!!! & whilst you do that I will go out & find "Gold" with my new SDC
cheers
Lee

FYI

At no point in what I wrote did I mention "unfair deal" At no point was I personal or emotive.

All I did was quote the figures, which are factual.

I passed no opinion........

Status
Not open for further replies.