Minelab GPX5000 - Expressions of Interest

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought new in March 2013 and sold to me in excellent condition in July 2014 by the original owner, who'd found 11.5 ounces with it but had seriously injured himself in the goldfields, this detector has been in storage ever since. I need to move on from my unrealised WA dreams, so I am preparing it for sale. At present I'm unpacking, reassembling, checking that all components are present and seeing whether the battery will accept a charge. I'll take some more detailed pics and post them here once I'm sure that everything is complete and fully operational.

1614223862_2021-02-25_11.06.13.jpg

Im seeking expressions of interest for my preferred sale format, which is face to face here in Perth to a fellow PA forum member, in which case I'd be looking for $4,000 for the original three coil package (11" mono, 11" DD and 15 x 12" mono elliptical).

If you're interested in buying the GPX, please PM me and I'll send you a copy of the original invoice with the machine's serial number and security code for verification purposes. If you have queries, alternative purchase proposals, or wish to discuss your interest in the detector further, please contact me via PM only, not here on the open forum.

With cooler weather approaching, GPX5000's are selling like hotcakes on Gumtree Perth lately, so if I can't find a new home for it here on PA within a couple of weeks, I'll list it on Gumtree and take my chances with the scammers and thieves. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts