good pickings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyBob

Robert Cocks
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just come back from the Burleigh Heads/Miami area(QLD) after visiting sister in law. While there a nippers carnival was on at North Burleigh so after everyone left I went down there for a swing for an hour on the grassed area everyone set up on. The picture is the first hour $24.60, not bad at all. For four days of 2-3 hours per day I picked up $117.20, 6 silver rings(junk), a gold wedding ring, two bunches of keys, a toe ring and five assorted ear rings and about a tonne of ring pulls.

With what cash I had gathered up took the wife to the surf club for dinner - happy wife happy life.
1392627881_dscn0535-optimized.jpg

Good job.

Looking at the weather I doubt I will make it along the gold coast beaches tomorrow. Here's hoping it doesn't rain and see if I have similar luck like yourself.

Good work mate! Great haul, I also live by happy wife happy life so well done on that one!

Beauty! thanks for the tip, they run the local nippers down on my beach most sundy mornings, may have to hit it on sunday arvo/night

Cheers, Tone

Latest posts