Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well another nights dig gave me plenty to be excited about thanks to this little tip from one of our members....

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cool finds there GDA..Gotta be some Silvers there somewhere :Y:
x2 :D where there's pennys there's silver......nice hunt Gda :cool: :Y:
The lift the dot thingy looks like a headrest lock off a car seat........definitely a locking tab :eek:
The air valve thingy looks familiar 8)
Got some nice spots line up there Gda :cool: :Y: cool car too :eek:

Yes there were Silvers woohoo.....So I decided to go back to my spot but this time I fired up the 505, target after target was nothing but rubbish, I did manage to pull out 2 x $2 and another old Clock face, they must have been popular.
After getting nothing but rubbish I decided to hit the other spot where I found the pennies and straight away hit a nice loud 36 signal, me thinking it is going to be a half penny but nope my first (Rams Head Shilling).
I stayed there for the remainder of the night and got a nice 27 pinging sweetly on the 505, usually I would just walk over it and leave it but it sounded too sweet and so I dug it up, boom baby nice bling bling....925 Sterling Silver, also another hallmark which I have been unsuccessful finding on Google, the Stone is Amethyst and the cut is beautiful it is a very nice stone.
I hit another loud signal this time a 42 which is a brownie or penny, I dug down and saw the glint of Silver BOOM another rams head, I filled the hole in and swung the detector over the filled in hole and boom baby a nice crisp 33 signal so I pulled put all of the dirt and got another Silver this time a threepence.
I had a fantastic night and will go back again and again until I have cleaned it out really good.
The area is small only around 15 metres in length by 10 metres width. Such an awesome night.
Maybe someone can shed some light on the second hallmarking, to me it looks like AR112 or AG112?
Anyway it's time to show off the finds.
Cheers GDA - Arthur

1495126772_finds.jpg

1495126789_heart.jpg

1495126802_925.jpg

1495126814_hallmark.jpg

1495126839_1944_shilling.jpg

1495126854_1954_shilling.jpg

1495126892_1943_3d.jpg

1495126911_com.jpg

1495126923_penny.jpg

1495126937_clock.jpg

No internet from Saturday till next Wednesday when we get connected again so I will see you all soon.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting, may you all get some awesome finds.

golddiggerart said:
So after some research and looking through the loupe again I found out there is another hallmark.....So it would be 925 AC112 CZ.... :)
Nice finds GDA :Y: :) The AC on the hallmark is the maker Angus & Coote

Sweet run Gda :cool: :Y: Nice coins there....now you've gota change direction by 90 degrees and grid it again :lol: :Y:
There's still more there....Deeeep 3p's aren't always a solid ID number...can get a little scratchy.....
You must see with your ears......to find what you seek......use the force G..... use the force :lol: :lol: :Y:

Thanks everyone for the input, as I said I'll be offline until we get connected in the new house, no NBN thank god until 2018 for the area yahoo to that because honestly Optus Cable is 10x better.
I am having lots of fun and enjoying the nightlife but have a full plate this weekend with Moving, youngest sons birthday Abraham turns 5, Cleaning the old house, Carting rubbish to the dump, so a full weekend ahead.
Find another prospect last night but never managed to get there for a swing, have found a largish cricket pitch and park around the corner to try out so that's always a good thing.
Anyway I'll check in on the phone when I can.

Take care out there blokes, may the Jewellery and Relics Gods be with you. :) :Y:

Top stuff GDA , its great to score silver coins and finding a nice piece of silver jewellery is even better :D
Now that you know there is silver there , cant wait to see how many more you can unearth ;)

Sandta said:
Top stuff GDA , its great to score silver coins and finding a nice piece of silver jewellery is even better :D
Now that you know there is silver there , cant wait to see how many more you can unearth ;)

Thanks Silver, yes I hope I do score some more silvers, there are so many spots to have a look discretely being that the whole area is in town so lots of traffic, I went back to a few spots and you'd never know I was just there so I have done a good job of covering my footprints. :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Thanks everyone for the input, as I said I'll be offline until we get connected in the new house, no NBN thank god until 2018 for the area yahoo to that because honestly Optus Cable is 10x better.
I am having lots of fun and enjoying the nightlife but have a full plate this weekend with Moving, youngest sons birthday Abraham turns 5, Cleaning the old house, Carting rubbish to the dump, so a full weekend ahead.
Find another prospect last night but never managed to get there for a swing, have found a largish cricket pitch and park around the corner to try out so that's always a good thing.

Take care out there blokes, may the Jewellery and Relics Gods be with you. :) :Y:
Happy Birthday for your young fella Gda :rainbow: :party: Take it easy :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:

Happy Birthday for your young fella Gda :rainbow: :party: Take it easy :cool: :Y:

Thank B5 he is excited but when it comes time to light the cake he'll run and hide. lolol

Just stopped in to post this find and also to say I'll be back online in two days. Using my data on the phone is costing a fortune.
The move went well as my son's friends all pitched in and helped out.
Great area and hearing Kookaburras every night is awesome.
One more thing, I've been finding a lot of hearts.
Okay here is the find, always wanted to find one but I nicked it boy am I peeved.

1495464512_img_20170523_004111.jpg

1495464544_img_20170523_004026.jpg

See you all soon. :Y:

Latest posts