Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:
golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:
Looks awesome GDA . This is just me , but I probably would of been scared shiteless if I found that many Quartz crystals in a beeswax container . Probably associate it with some sort of pagan/devil worship type stuff. That's why I tried to give the quartz crystal I found to B5 :eek:

I've met a few pagans in my time, very hippy and love a good joint mate. The pendent you found is awesome. I don't fear the darkness mate nor do I fear the bumps in the night or the shadows, that is why metal detecting and I get on like peas and carrots because the silence is bliss. :) :Y:

Btw I have dreamed of finding that many Quartz Crystals, I thought I'd find them while out prospecting but all I had to do was go to the park with my wife and daughter. lol :)
yeah I had an experience with a crystal person that I used to work with that tried to use them to put spells on people she did not like. She had that much negative energy around her you could feel it . Don't get me wrong , I like gems such as the beauties you found but for display . So i offer the one I found to you to make it a even 30 crystals if you want it mate :)

Nice I'll take it mate, the one you have is commercial so made in a crystal shop, hippy shop. :) :Y:
just pm me GDA so I know where to send it !

Danny13 said:
golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:
golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:
Looks awesome GDA . This is just me , but I probably would of been scared shiteless if I found that many Quartz crystals in a beeswax container . Probably associate it with some sort of pagan/devil worship type stuff. That's why I tried to give the quartz crystal I found to B5 :eek:

I've met a few pagans in my time, very hippy and love a good joint mate. The pendent you found is awesome. I don't fear the darkness mate nor do I fear the bumps in the night or the shadows, that is why metal detecting and I get on like peas and carrots because the silence is bliss. :) :Y:

Btw I have dreamed of finding that many Quartz Crystals, I thought I'd find them while out prospecting but all I had to do was go to the park with my wife and daughter. lol :)
yeah I had an experience with a crystal person that I used to work with that tried to use them to put spells on people she did not like. She had that much negative energy around her you could feel it . Don't get me wrong , I like gems such as the beauties you found but for display . So i offer the one I found to you to make it a even 30 crystals if you want it mate :)

Nice I'll take it mate, the one you have is commercial so made in a crystal shop, hippy shop. :) :Y:
just pm me GDA so I know where to send it !

We are moving in a weeks time mate I will PM new address once we've settled in. :) Cheers :Y:

Found Silver today so I'm happy.

1494583842_img_20170512_201011.jpg

And yup it's a Pandora :Y:

Went for a swing today to a Reserve which I though may show up a few surprises, well it sure did...NUDDA - Nothing and Zilch.
On the way home I decided to stop at a spot which I have been wanting to try for ages, it's a walkway next to a creek and I thought I might as well while I am here..
The first find I dug because even though it sounded like a Bottle Top it had a slight zing sound, glad I did dig it up because it turned out to be a (Snake) Ring....And going by the Hallmark it is 9ct Gold Plated over Silver woot woot.. I'm in the process of cleaning it up a bit and can see there is some Gold left on it but not a lot, still a nice find.

1494731478_coins.jpg

1494731816_junk.jpg

1494731833_lippy.jpg

1494731850_buttons.jpg

1494731870_ring_stone.jpg

1494731896_snake_ring.jpg

1494731910_9ct_ring.jpg

Well that was my 1 and a half hours, can't wait to hit some more spots.... Cheers all good luck and happy hunting..

Still a good hunt . I still remember the hunt where I found 5 cents , a couple of days later and same spot 40 plus bucks and a ring I think, will have to check my notes on those days . :Y:

Danny13 said:
Still a good hunt . I still remember the hunt where I found 5 cents , a couple of days later and same spot 40 plus bucks and a ring I think, will have to check my notes on those days . :Y:

Any hunt that has a coin or a ring is a good hunt in my books, amazing stuff really considering where I found it....Was hoping for some silvers or even a penny or two....will go back again one day soon for another look further along the track. :) :Y:

Latest posts