Prospecting / Gold Detecting Tours & Training WA Western Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keen to check it out by September, maybe some of you guys might still be there :lol: but anyway will look forward to hearing about it you must be getting pumped by now.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone attended gold gypsies first tour as vstrom and my self are on the 2nd one (21st April). I was hoping someone from the first tour could let me know the location and possible tenament id so I can do some research prior to attending.

Rgds

Tryhard

Ned kellys not dead said:
Hi everyone, just organised to join a 10 day tour in WA in May, private land with an organised 40e permit on private lease and proven ground after tour finishes. Anybody done one of these and is anyone from the forum going to be over there at same time, would love to hook up with someone for the trip over, leaving from Brisbane meeting tour in Coolgardie, any knowledge advice gladly taken on board, cheers :) :Y:

IS A DREAM FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I LOVE AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA I LOVE YOU!

There should be some sort of catch up for all of us. Seems like there is a few from the forums heading over.

I'm leaving for WA in about 5 hours.

Will be a day ahead of you. Kimba tomorrow night, cocklebiddy sunday night. Then kalgoolie/coolgardie monday lunch

well we are now under two weeks (13 days) to departure it's all coming together though. dig-n-it and big wave you must be close to leaving , i hope you have a great trip and that all goes well for you, stay safe aye. Jim

We'll be out there in a couple of weeks so if any of you see the purple bus come and say g'day.

only 6 days to go and i am still making changes to the caravan, making 2 more jerry can holder but that is the last of it. all getting very exciting, will start to pack everything in tomorrow (i hope it all fits) cruiser has had a service, all new belts and hoses. brought a new sdc 2300 to go with our 4500's also a sat phone. mrs reynard has been busy organising to pay all the bills that will fall due over the next three months, they don't stop just because we are away. but it is all coming together very well. we have had to organise a mate to mind the dog, we would love to have him with us as he is good security, as well as a great mate but too many 1080 baits over there to take the risk. so this time next week we will have the pheonix on the back and be well on our way, its only 3700 km not far if you say it fast. to all you other P.A. members who are making the trek if you see a grey 100 series landcruiser with a pheonix van on the back, jim and robyn are our names so come on over and introduce yourselves. see ya

Good luck out there. I'll be heading to Clermont Tuesday for a little while, and a bit of training with JP, and looking forward to that.

thanks prooze,i hope you have a good and prosperous time with j.p. and come home with a pocket full

thanks for your thoughts harry we hope to learn a heap about w.a. as well as relieve them of some of their heavy yellow. work at it harry and make it happen

jim

All packed and ready to go. Leave at 5am tomorrow . Mount magnet by next Friday, bloody grouse.
Dig-n-it and big wave have a safe trip and may all of your dreams be realised,
Everyone else I hope you all have a good season and all pocket some yellow.
See ya we will try to keep you posted.
Jim and robyn

Good on you both Jim and Robyn. I'm all packed too, and not leaving until 7.30am tomorrow. Now the challenge of getting some sleep. It's been a huge week at work paving the way to be away for 3 weeks and I'm a little wired. Will hit Parkes tomorrow night and Forsayth Wednesday night, ready to start our detecting tour Thursday.
Have a great trip, and don't forget to post. I'll be following your trip.
Will be great to compare adventures.
All the best and travel safe. Cheers Andy

thanks andy we have stopped for the night 60 km short of adelaide all well except for a strong headwind, murdered the fuel ecconomy with the van on the back.
hopfully a good nights sleep and an early start tommorow. seeya
jim & robyn

We are now camped on the hill overlooking the sons of Gwalia open cut mine (wow) , at Leonora . Only 420km to go

ARRIVED AT MOUNT MAGNET TODAY PHEEEW, We live in a big country. 3756 km, how many country would that cover in EUROPE. Start detecting tomorrow , and our tour starts on monday. yah000000w
jim

Wishfull said:
Breaker breaker...... Any one heard from Moneybox of late. He went on another prospecting trip last last month.

Edit :
It's all good. He posted 8th January 17
Just checking :/

Hi wishful, I spoke to money box 2 days ago. He is in WA at the moment & doing well. He'll probably go to my mate's goldmine location. My mate's in the process of selling his mine and has a few mining companies interested. There is gold in WA, because the old timers would be bleaching their bones in the sun right now. It's such a huge place!!!! Gets to 40+ temps in the simmer and freezing in winter. Nothing like the Victorian goldfields. So the gold is still there. Last frontier.

Latest posts