Going to the beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYSPOT

Steve
Reaction score
Well I am heading off to the beach tomorrow, as we have had Gail force winds over the week or so and the sand should be washed away. With some luck I will pick up some more coins. Only problem is tomorrow is forecast to be 11deg with a stiff southerly with the odd shower. Will post some pics when I get back home.

Chow

Well I am back home,

Not much to talk about other than the normal junk but a good day out all the same.

1374408168_img_1198_copy.jpg

I've never detected on beach or parks as yet. No need for you to buy fishing sinkers for a while :D

Thanks for cleaning up the beaches - coupla things there I wouldn't want anyone to stand on in bare feet...

Thanks Duckie,

Most items were 2-3 feet down and much more sand on the beach than a few months back. As we keep on getting northerly winds and nothing to wash the sand away, I will have to wait for a big south west blow.

Too much sand to move, but back to Marybourgh in two weeks so things will be better for me on the patch.

Chow

Latest posts