Gday from the riverina

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garnethawkins

kinda obvious wouldn't ya say?
Reaction score
Hey all
never been much good at introductions... Where to start? Well i guess what got me into prospecting was that show on discovery channel baring sea gold, after a couple of episodes i thought you know wat? That looks like an easy way to make a bit of extra coin... Christ was i wrong eh :8
but yeah once i found my first speck the fever kicked in hard, so much so that i even went as far as refining gold from raw ore, which has actually paid off, i actually have more gold from refining then i have nuggets- Im hoping that will change soon though as i just invested in a garrett At gold :D

Welcome to the forum garnet, Don't let anybody ever try to convince you that your retirement will be guaranteed by becoming a prospector. Good thing that there's more to the game than financial return or we'd all be broke. Best of luck with the new detector and hope those specs turn into nuggets.

cheers Wal, :)

That's it eh! Definitely not doing it for the money now... Though it would be nice to break even at least lol

Welcome garnet.

They way I see it, as long as you're enjoying yourself and getting some fresh air at the same time, then it's all worth it. Gold is just a really nice bonus :D

If you have any questions regarding the AT Gold be sure to post them up, including myself we have a few experienced users on the forum who would be more than happy to lend advice.

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks nugget, yeah the way i look at it now is hey, at least Im not smoking lol

Latest posts